Home

NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2018, 05:05 PM   #1505
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by iversonfan13
Wimbush’s ceiling is much higher than Patterson. If he can get out of his own head then he will be a great passer. I agree though that QB development had struggled at ND other than Rees and Kizer. I say Kizer because he was never even supposed to see the field at ND. I know he wasn’t as good his jr year as his sophomore but I put that more on trying to make up for the lack of defense as opposed to regressing as a passer.

Again Brandon Wimbush beat 4 ranked teams last year, something no other QB can claim. He must have been doing something right.
Patterson has a chance to play in the NFL. Wimbush does not to me, He Golson with better arm and well built body. Kizer BK messed Kizer up. No way he almost leads you to playoff one year and then drops off so hard as the number one guy. Wimbush beat 4 ranked teams but he was on talented team. No way ND wins with Wimbush throwing more then they run. ND is 8 win team this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2018, 05:11 PM   #1506
Rookie

sean15012's Arena

Finished editing and file is back up. Working through the mess that’s UAB and finalized Boise cleanup, hadn’t touched them since March. Boise is donezo for week 1.

PSN: sean15012
Check: UAB has QB Dylan Hopkins

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-22-2018, 05:14 PM   #1507
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by appstate
Sure, any given Saturday, but I think you're overstating it a bit.

The gap between the good G5 and the below average P5 isn't that big, but there is still a great disparity between, say, a playoff team and a good G5, mainly because those playoff teams have NFL-sized O-lines and D-lines and will win the battle up front from the opening kickoff.

FAU will probably get OU's attention early on, but as long as Oklahoma comes out ready to play, they should be able to name the score. And yes, UCF had a great victory in the bowl game over Auburn, but UCF was undefeated, and the American is basically the remnants of the P5 Big East and is probably the best of the G5 conferences.
The GAP in talent is huge on the bench but those schools for one game in regular season or bowl game can beat a lot of teams outside of Bama, tOSU, Clemson. Power 5 programs face legit power 5 programs every week. UCF and FAU are not playing power 5 teams every week. So yes for one game they can match up. UCF or FAU is legit 6-8 win team if they joined a power 5 conference.
All the non power five we have seen who had a good runs or season are all teams with great coaching and access to overlooked kids in talent rich states. Boise State at it peak had great coach and access to Cali kids overlooked by pac 12. UCF lost a great coach but still have decent talent to hang. FAU has great coach along with some overlooked florida talent.
Old 07-22-2018, 05:25 PM   #1508
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Taking the file

EDIT: I'm done for today.

PSN: vikesfan059
Check: Illinois has LG Kendrick Green

Edits:
  • Illinois DT Kendrick Green moved to LG
  • Nebraska SS JoJo Domann replaced with SS Tre Neal
  • Texas RG Mikey Grandy removed (Retired) and replaced with RE Daniel Carson
  • HC OVR ratings set
  • HC Skill Trees updated
  • Coach All-Americans set

Last edited by vikesfan059; 07-22-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Old 07-22-2018, 06:32 PM   #1509
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlands2
Patterson has a chance to play in the NFL. Wimbush does not to me, He Golson with better arm and well built body. Kizer BK messed Kizer up. No way he almost leads you to playoff one year and then drops off so hard as the number one guy. Wimbush beat 4 ranked teams but he was on talented team. No way ND wins with Wimbush throwing more then they run. ND is 8 win team this year.
I would without a doubt take both of those bets. Wimbush will be an NFL QB and ND will win over 8 games. Tell me what Wimbush is lacking that can’t be fixed? Great runner, very good size and a very strong arm. Kizer is in the NFL and everyone around the program was saying Wimbush was better than Kizer when Kizer was entering his final year at ND. Like I said, with Wimbush it’s just a mental thing right now, but he was also a first year QB. Give him another year or two as a starter and he will be a ton.
Old 07-22-2018, 09:04 PM   #1510
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iversonfan13
I would without a doubt take both of those bets. Wimbush will be an NFL QB and ND will win over 8 games. Tell me what Wimbush is lacking that can’t be fixed? Great runner, very good size and a very strong arm. Kizer is in the NFL and everyone around the program was saying Wimbush was better than Kizer when Kizer was entering his final year at ND. Like I said, with Wimbush it’s just a mental thing right now, but he was also a first year QB. Give him another year or two as a starter and he will be a ton.
I do not see it based it but what he does this season will say a lot. DK was 64 230. BW is 6'1 220. he got a great arm but I do not see an NFL QB. But I hope he can keep the job and live up to his pre playing hype. Losing Elko hurt and losing so many starters in the O line hurts. Need mental fortitude to succeed at pro level.

How they look in that Michigan will say a lot to me. Like last year how they played against UGA let me know last year they where going to be very good team. If everything breaks right. I can see them going 11-1 and getting into playoffs for first time. Based who ND is now and based on the schedule they play it hard for them to put 2 back to back 10 win seasons. You could be right for sure but Mich game will set ground work entire season for me. Wimbush has to be elite at college level this year passing the ball.
Old 07-22-2018, 09:19 PM   #1511
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlands2
I do not see it based it but what he does this season will say a lot. DK was 64 230. BW is 6'1 220. he got a great arm but I do not see an NFL QB. But I hope he can keep the job and live up to his pre playing hype. Losing Elko hurt and losing so many starters in the O line hurts. Need mental fortitude to succeed at pro level.

How they look in that Michigan will say a lot to me. Like last year how they played against UGA let me know last year they where going to be very good team. If everything breaks right. I can see them going 11-1 and getting into playoffs for first time. Based who ND is now and based on the schedule they play it hard for them to put 2 back to back 10 win seasons. You could be right for sure but Mich game will set ground work entire season for me. Wimbush has to be elite at college level this year passing the ball.
Agree with every bit of that. This is the one year I have no idea how many wins to expect. I see anywhere from 8-11. For me it all depends on Wimbush and Coach Lea
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2018, 10:45 PM   #1512
Rookie

Here's Wyoming's media guide
https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sit...edia_Guide.pdf

Last edited by wyokoke; 07-22-2018 at 10:47 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »