Home

NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-07-2018, 03:15 AM   #2769
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by patmw123
I don't care how long you've been registered on OS. What relevance does that have? I still stand by what I said and still fully believe that if you made even the slightest attempt to simply read, your issue would be fixed and you'd have the answer to your initial question - without having to bother anyone else.
The only bother is from people like you. If i can read you can ignore people asking about the rosters. 2 sided street. You are a clown clearly.
Old 09-07-2018, 03:28 AM   #2770
Rookie

Florida Gators roster/depth chart re-post:

Week 2 Depth Chart found here: https://floridagators.com/news/2018/...?path=football

All jersey #'s and height/weight info drawn from updated team roster here: https://floridagators.com/roster.aspx?path=football&

Spoiler
Old 09-07-2018, 08:28 AM   #2771
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATTYMATT726
The only bother is from people like you. If i can read you can ignore people asking about the rosters. 2 sided street. You are a clown clearly.
"Backed into a corner, the Mattymatt tries it's best to outwit it's predator. However, here in the jungle, survival can be a cruel mistress."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2018, 09:32 AM   #2772
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by miket14
"Backed into a corner, the Mattymatt tries it's best to outwit it's predator. However, here in the jungle, survival can be a cruel mistress."
Not sure what you are hoping for but K. Hope i could help you get you're jollys out for the day. Fact is even though i asked 1 time i or anyone else can ask as many times a day on rhe rosters just to make you clowns smile XD no bans from a simple question on a conversational foum so......

Last edited by MATTYMATT726; 09-07-2018 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Add on
Old 09-07-2018, 10:08 AM   #2773
Rookie

patmw123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATTYMATT726
I can assure you that the editors are far more bothered by the people continually asking stupid questions than they are by the people simply responding to stupid questions. But you're probably right. You're initial question was stupid enough to not even warrant a response.
Old 09-07-2018, 12:41 PM   #2774
Rookie

I doubt the rosters are completed before November.
Old 09-07-2018, 12:46 PM   #2775
Rookie

2018 schedule file is complete.

You can download it here.

I set all the neutral site games and tested them, but then when I went through the process of starting my own dynasty they were all reset... For now you will have to manually set those on the game, but I will try to get it fixed once all the rosters are done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2018, 12:55 PM   #2776
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Thumbs up Re: NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

Thanks Vikesfan for the offline file! I'll try to get an Xbox conversion out for Xbox360 later today.
Everyone just ignore the negative nellies..no need to feed the fire.
-----------
You guys have been making great progress this week.
OrgSt,TexTech, NIU &
Cal,
Duke, NorthCarolina,&
Stanford also looks complete; More updates to AirForce,Mich, Kansas,& IowaSt.

----------
To all the negative nellies, I'm encouraged to see this project near complete by the end of the month or early Oct; just all of you out there (you all know who you are) stay quiet and let the team work.

Just use the mod while we wait.
(that's right everyone including the negativity guys are welcome to use this, isn't that nice of me.; But the mod won't be ready until very much later tonight.)

Last edited by pinbw; 09-07-2018 at 06:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »