Home

NCAA 14: Xbox360 2019-20 Roster Conversion/Update

This is a discussion on NCAA 14: Xbox360 2019-20 Roster Conversion/Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2019, 10:12 AM   #1
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Arrow NCAA 14: Xbox360 2019-20 Roster Conversion/Update

NCAA 14 2019-20 season
XBOX 360 CONVERSION of VIKESFAN PS3 ROSTER.
Most Recent update in >>In Later post
(Post-Season Update)

Enjoy our first Complete 126 Merged team edit (made by all of the editors on Operation Sports. Always a Great Big hand to the Vikesfan Group! And jrriv4 Xbox community filling in the gaps early in the year, temporarily.Since late September the Vikesfan have completed edits to all teams so very little was merged from jrriv4 roster from this point. There are 2 rosters - the Official Vikesfan unedited roster (OutrunFire0290) & 2nd "Mod" roster (Pinwizard13) which has a slight alternative FL, ND, PSU,& GT roster with Weekly Rankings added. )

--------------------------------------------------------
**So, This thread is a General Information thread for the
PS3 Vikesfan 2019-20 Season Conversion to Xbox360 But also the source of the slight MOD + weekly AP Poll MOD.

**And The Best place to get Official Xbox360 conversions of NCAA 14 Rosters will be the main thread
>>HERE at NCAA Football 14: 2019-2020 Roster Update Vikesfan Thread.
(Usually on the first page of the PS3 thread, but sometimes on last pages of thread. )
Provided under Xbox360 online ROSTERSHARE: (updated to 10-11)

GT = OutrunFire0290
or (if I cannot get to the conversion)
GT = hardcor2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

**This Thread is also Home of the "Vikesfan Mod roster" ....Almost identical to the main roster except it has Weekly Poll Rankings & 4 missing teams not yet updated & MERGED temporarily from Jrriv4 Darkjr4 Xbox360 Community Roster. It also has slight variations to FL,GT, ND, PSU, and a few other teams. MOD has been updated in September, but not sure if I will be able to maintain it into the Fall Season, due to time constraints merging & keeping track of teams with each update.
(Updated to 10-11-19 (126 Team) Merged Rosters Project)
Mod is currently shared under
GT = Pinwizard13
or (many times)
GT= ry p

(offline file is below for Xbox360, PS3, & rpcs3 PS3 emulator which I've recently experimented with.)
So PS3 guys can enjoy a more current Poll Rankings in the mod file (with slight alternative FL,ND,PSU rosters + 4 missing teams merged from Xbox community roster.).

MOD TEAMS LIST: All 126/126
Spoiler

--------------------------
NCAA 13 Conversion Now Latest available >>HERE

(offline files for Xbox360 & PS3)10-1-19

NCAA 12 Conversion Also now available >>HERE

(offline files for Xbox360 & PS3)8-16-19
--------------------------

**conversions for NCAA 13 & 12 have their own threads, but may not be updated as much as the season continues. (They are a bit more difficult to make & a little more difficult for everyone to get since online servers were permanently shutdown, and only available as an offline file requiring USB flash drive & Modio or Horizon on a Windows PC.--Also these Porting/conversions sometimes freeze on startup or loadup errors for some converted teams or freeze in dynasty mode.
--so NCAA 14 is still the definitive way to go. )

------------------------
This year time is expected to be even more tight due to family, work, & more school obligations...so updates may have more hiccups during the season.
(another member hardcor2 has offered to also make the conversions, so don't be alarmed if I didn't make the conversion at some time & he makes the conversion - they are equally reliable & may be provided by both of us throughout the 2019-20 season.)
================================================== ====================
XBOX 360 Transfer Instructions (for offline files)
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=108

PS3 transfer instructions (for offline files)
*Guide to use PS3 Offline Files>>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=410
and
Boss's video instructions>>https://youtu.be/kLdLb78e5AM

================================================== ====================
ENJOY Another College Football Season in 2019-20!

*more updated roster files are usually in later posts after this first post.

Last edited by pinbw; 01-20-2020 at 03:07 PM. Reason: 10-11 main & 10-11 mod files updated online for Xbox360 & Ncaa13 update; PS3 files below & info about rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2019, 08:25 PM   #2
D13
Pro

D13's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA 14: Xbox360 2019-20 Roster Conversion/Update

ive used the search bar but cant seem to find the answer, can you link how to download and transfer file to xbox?
Old 07-28-2019, 01:09 PM   #3
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Re: NCAA 14: Xbox360 2019-20 Roster Conversion/Update

Official has been updated just now to 8-5 update.

GT=OutrunFire0290
(Coaches Poll has been updated online roster share!)
----------
7-27-19 mod update:
The mod is only updated with previous 7-25 file.--it will be updated to 8-5 at a later time.(coaches poll updated but players are still on 7-25 file....Maybe this week it will be updated with newer players).
(I've been running behind this weeke, so not sure when I will update this again...Now that the Vikesfan official update is out hopefull by Monday Late Night. reason for slow update: importing the Jrriv4 teams takes a long time to always keep track of & import etc....; and staying organized uploading 2 different rosters under 2 different rostershares.).

GT = Pinwizard13

Details of Mod Update! merging of many rosters.
-7-25 Vikesfan official file based.
-Merged 29 teams from Jrriv4 roster with Vikesfan 80+ teams
= totaling about 107+/126 teams worked on so far. Teams will be updated post fall camps in Aug/Sept, so don't expect a perfect roster for everyone.
-Includes an alternative FL, ND, &PSU roster from ry p and I.
-Merged a new Auburn edit from goillini03 at the Jrriv4 community roster.
79+ Teams updated by Vikesfan editors:
Spoiler

29+Merged Teams from Jrriv4 community roster:
Spoiler

Updated PS3 offline files too!

Last edited by pinbw; 08-05-2019 at 01:49 PM.
Old 08-04-2019, 08:07 PM   #4
Rookie

When is the next update coming? Thank you for doing this, it has helped me tremendously with my simulations.
Old 08-05-2019, 12:55 PM   #5
MVP

pinbw's Arena

8-7-19 Official updated but Mod roster Update will be out later in the week !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGaming1
When is the next update coming? Thank you for doing this, it has helped me tremendously with my simulations.
Main Roster is Updated to 8-7-19: (another copy of official down below)

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=933
-----------
Mod is on 8-5 update & online 8-6-19: (catches up 7-31 & 8-5 teams from Vikesfan Roster);
8-5: Tulsa, Vir Tech, Wash St., Northwestern, S.Carolina, Tennessee, MD,Purdue
7-31 :Louisville, Arizon, Wisconsin

117/126 teams worked on; Missing teams = about (8 1/2): Baylor, Cincinatti, FSU, Georgia Tech, Kansas, Kans St, Oklah St, Stanford, Washington, Ohio St partial

GT = Pinwizard13
-PS3 offline files also available here & in Original Post.
-Depth Charts will need adjusting on many added teams. (..Maybe by Tuesday night I will make more depth chart adjustments.)
-BIG UPDATE: Project of merging 32 Xbox teams into the Vikesfan 85+ team roster is finally done...but each following update will continue being slow like this due to the process of merging the missing teams.
So all is well on 8-6-19!

ENJOY!
Attached Files
File Type: zip 8-5-19 PS3 MOD 117 teams + Coaches Poll.zip (1.32 MB, 9 views)
File Type: zip 8-5-19 Xbox360 MOD 117 teams+Poll.zip.zip (1.61 MB, 1 views)
File Type: zip 8-7-19 Xbox360.zip (1.60 MB, 2 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 08-07-2019 at 08:58 PM. Reason: updated xbox file to 8-7-19; with more depth chart fixes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2019, 06:50 PM   #6
Rookie

Hi pinbw, just to confirm are the below teams the only ones left that have not been updated under the current 8/6 GT = Pinwizard13 update?

117/126 teams worked on; Missing teams = about (8 1/2): Baylor, Cincinatti, FSU, Georgia Tech, Kansas, Kans St, Oklah St, Stanford, Washington, Ohio St partial
Old 08-08-2019, 08:18 AM   #7
MVP

Greetings pinbw. Two questions:

1. Where were you in terms of coaching updates?

2. Wondering if SG1 is willing to share his Florida St? I believe he has video up with them complete.

Thanks again for all your efforts.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-08-2019, 11:49 PM   #8
MVP

pinbw's Arena

8-7-19 MOD Update.
This is a Great Big Update!

MERGES the great work of the Vikesfan Team with Jrriv4 Community Rosters; And 3 missing teams by SportsGaming1, + Preseason Coaches Poll

GT=Pinwizard13

-Big Thanks to SG1 for FSU, GT and Cincinatti, and Jrriv4 for providing nearly all of the other missing teams (Kansas, Baylor, K-State).
(Nobody is perfect but this a great 1st draft to tie us over until the Vikesfan team releases their versions of the same teams.)
----------------
Nearly complete : Approximately 125/126

Missing Teams: Oklahoma St partially, & Ohio St partial,and maybe some more are only missing a couple players eg. GT, Stanford, Washington, and others.

ALL EDITORS: Vikesfan team, Jrriv4 Community Roster guys, and everyone involved deserve all the credit here. I just merged everyone's work into 1.

PS3 file will come out later tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by pinbw; 08-08-2019 at 11:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »