Home

Irish2018 Rosters

This is a discussion on Irish2018 Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2020, 03:05 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Irish2018 Rosters

PS3 - Anyone else having freezing problems during offline franchise. I’ve tried both the conference correct file and the un-realigned file with the same result, freezing mid season on the loading screen At the start of a game. Solutions?
Old 06-15-2020, 02:12 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikehoncho
PS3 - Anyone else having freezing problems during offline franchise. I’ve tried both the conference correct file and the un-realigned file with the same result, freezing mid season on the loading screen At the start of a game. Solutions?
I'm on XBox but sometimes starting the game with the user controller in the middle so it starts as CPU v CPU then taking control after your game loads helps with the freezing issue. Other times it's just a 7 year old game that never got patched because of the lawsuit and you have to sim a game.
Old 06-15-2020, 10:42 PM   #11
Rookie

Thank you, I will try that, I’ve been playing 2k18 with updated rosters to be sure it wasn’t my ps3. Can’t wait until they release a new NCAA Game so I can upgrade systems.

Last edited by Mikehoncho; 06-16-2020 at 02:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2020, 08:18 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarfdawg
I agree wholeheartedly. I've been away for YEARS, and it's amazing that this is still going on. Kudos to Irish2018 for an outstanding job well done. I'm thrilled that I'm now able to pass this down to my children who have turned into CFB nuts.

Question, probably a dumb one, is it possible to find finalized rosters from previous years? As a Georgia alum, I would like to re-play with the 2017 team. Also, my boys only really know the team from last year, and outrunfire0290's rosters have "x" for the first and last names of players who have departed. Does anyone know who has a gamertag for those seasons? Thanks, in advance.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...aa-2014-a.html
Old 06-21-2020, 10:11 AM   #13
Rookie

Still freezing in offline dynasty mode on the PS3. I’ve tried everything.
Old 06-28-2020, 12:41 PM   #14
Rookie

Does anyone have a offline file or Locker ID to download these for PS3?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »