Home

NCAA Football 2005 Rosters - XBox - FAIRDALE_KINGS

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 2005 Rosters - XBox - FAIRDALE_KINGS within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2004, 04:25 PM   #1
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
NCAA Football 2005 Rosters - XBox - FAIRDALE_KINGS

Submitted By: Victor Vasquez
Screenname: FAIRDALE_KINGS
E-Mail address and PayPal information: [email protected]
Date: 7/23/2004
Download File: NCAAFootba_Ros1AFKing.zip

Author's Comment:
Quote:<hr>
A Brief description: Version 1.0 includes naming the players on all 119 division 1-A teams. The rosters are a reflection of how EA Sports wanted to represent the teams. There are NO ratings adjustments included with this version. ALSO players who have quit, transferred or been suspended --- they are still on the roster. This includes Josh Fields at Oklahoma State and Brian Calhoun at Colorado.

Version 2.0 ( coming soon) will include all the division 1-AA teams named. I have the 2004 roster information for all these teams and it was a painstaking experience trying to acquire the rosters. I had to contact 45+ Sports Information Directors to get correct rosters and depth charts... but I have them all. Version 2.0 should be released by the end of July.

On version 3.0 I plan on editing the existing players who are no longer with the teams. So--- Louisville's 3rd string QB Justin Rascati, who transferred, will now be represented as RB Kolby Smith. I also plan on creating additional players.

Enjoy the rosters and if anyone has suggestion or questions please contact me at [email protected]. BTW, I also accept memory cards thru the mail... so if anyone needs to go that route contact me.

Thanks.

FAIRDALE KINGS

Victor Vasquez

<hr>
Quote:
the first file named NCAAFootb_RosHisMrte.zip is the historic rosters for NCAA Football 2005. The file was created by Mr. Tennessee from the utopia-football community but I have full authorization to have the roster posted due to my name recognition. I just want to make sure that Mr. Tennessee is given full credit for the roster file.
Also... the second roster save is the Division 1-AA roster files for NCAA Football 2005. I have tried to render this rosters as accurate as possible using the players from the actual 2004 rosters. Other people have released 1-AA rosters but they are not representative of this years rosters... with them using 2003 and even 2002 rosters to name the players.
NOTE: This thread is for the discussion of these rosters only. Comments, corrections, updates, thanks, etc., are all welcome.

Please refer to this thread for all questions regarding the responsibility of OS regarding roster descriptions.

If you have questions about rosters for other games, either use the thread dedicated to it, or use the general Roster File Discussion thread.

If you have questions about how to use your Sharkport/X-Port device (or are having trouble), please use the Action Replay/X-Port/Sharkport FAQ. Read it, see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't, post your question.

Any posts that belong elsewhere will either be moved, or simply deleted. This thread is for the discussion of this roster file only.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAAFootba_RosHisMrte.zip (216.8 KB, 337 views)
File Type: zip NCAAFootba_Ros1AAFK1A.zip (164.7 KB, 338 views)

Last edited by fossen; 08-14-2004 at 01:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2004, 04:37 PM   #2
Rookie

Trackcat's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 2005 Rosters - XBox - FAIRDALE_KINGS

Thanks
Worth the wait as always
Old 07-23-2004, 05:28 PM   #3
Rookie

MattCoz's Arena

OVR: 2

So version 1.0 is just names, right? No position/depth-chart changes? No height/weight changes?
Old 07-25-2004, 07:55 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

Josh fields plays at Syracuse not Oklahoma State.Robbie Reid is probably the one your thinking about...
Old 07-25-2004, 11:49 AM   #5
MVP

grismosw's Arena

OVR: 15

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
3bitz said:
Josh fields plays at Syracuse not Oklahoma State.Robbie Reid is probably the one your thinking about...

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

I'm pretty sure Josh Fields left Ok St to play pro baseball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2004, 12:13 PM   #6
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

fields left to play pro baseball
Old 07-26-2004, 08:09 AM   #7
MVP

There is aother one that also plays QB at Syracuse. He's from Houston,Booker T. Washington. I thought he got the two mixed up....my bad.
Old 07-26-2004, 09:44 AM   #8
MVP

thejake's Arena

OVR: 17

I found a little error on the rosters. Ali Higsmith should be Ali Highsmith for LSU at linebacker. You forgot an "h" in the last name. No big deal though. Thanks for the great work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »