Home

User vs User Sliders

This is a discussion on User vs User Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
User vs User Sliders

Hey everyone, haven't seen it mentioned anywhere and I tried searching, but does anyone know how the sliders are affected in user vs user games? Does everything automatically default to 50/50, or what? I like playing against friends, offline and can't figure out what set of sliders work, is it player 1's that affect the whole game? Or do player ones sliders effect only player one, and player 2's affect player 2? Or is it just a default 50/50 and you can't change it?

It's confusing, I was playing a game with a friend the other night, I could run at will, he couldn't get past the line of scrimmage, I usually always use the "even teams" setting as well.

Just looking for some insight on how this works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: User vs User Sliders

Sliders do not affect Hum vs Hum games.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 7

I always thought the HUM sliders would just affect both players equally... I don't have any evidence, so I'm probably wrong...
Old 07-15-2011, 03:19 PM   #4
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydeburnz
Sliders do not affect Hum vs Hum games.
Im starting to think that's not entirely true. I was at home on my lunch break, and I boosted them ALL up to 100 on the human side, my opening kickoff sailed right out of the stadium pretty much. They've got an effect it appears, I tried it as well with the second controller for player 2, and i kicked off about a mile out of the stadium with both teams, even with only one teams sliders at 100. So, they must have an effect, I'm guessing based upon player 1's profile settings? Wish we could get some clarification on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fldash
I always thought the HUM sliders would just affect both players equally... I don't have any evidence, so I'm probably wrong...
This fits more closely with what I experienced above.
Old 07-15-2011, 04:28 PM   #5
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5

Maybe they do now, which will make it even harder to come up with one nice set of sliders for OD.

Oh I see you played yourself locally. I think Xbox Live Hum vs Hum is unaffected by sliders ..

Last edited by Sydeburnz; 07-15-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 07:11 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Hey everyone, haven't seen it mentioned anywhere and I tried searching, but does anyone know how the sliders are affected in user vs user games? Does everything automatically default to 50/50, or what? I like playing against friends, offline and can't figure out what set of sliders work, is it player 1's that affect the whole game? Or do player ones sliders effect only player one, and player 2's affect player 2? Or is it just a default 50/50 and you can't change it?

It's confusing, I was playing a game with a friend the other night, I could run at will, he couldn't get past the line of scrimmage, I usually always use the "even teams" setting as well.

Just looking for some insight on how this works.

Glad I'm not alone, I was even thinking of posting User Vs User sliders for people and would be willing to work with you if your interested.

Basically you'll have to create two profiles. For myself I use Xcef2005 and GUEST as my profiles. When you play a game you can choose which profile you want to use. Each profile will also need to use the same sliders and you can change active profile to adjust each set. Also because its User Vs User you don't have to create sliders on the CPU side of the ball, your only going to be focusing on the "User" set along with penalties and other features of course.

It's actually pretty fun to have a realistic game when a friend comes over.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »