Home

Old 08-02-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
Banned

amo13's Arena

OVR: 3
Sliders Help

PLZ can someone direct me to a slider set that gives me realistic scores along with realistic stats im having to many 55 to 45 games. they are all shootouts which is disappointing i like shootouts but not every gm i like 14-3 17-14 games some1 plz help

thanks in advance community
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #2
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Sliders Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by amo13
PLZ can someone direct me to a slider set that gives me realistic scores along with realistic stats im having to many 55 to 45 games. they are all shootouts which is disappointing i like shootouts but not every gm i like 14-3 17-14 games some1 plz help

thanks in advance community
I never believe in one-size-fits-all sliders, because player skill plays such a big role in the game.

One thing I do to limit my own ability to roll up big numbers is use the "Ask Corso" feature - or whatever it's called now, then pick one of the plays. It prevents me from going to the well with money plays. It tends to become more of a grind-it-out game then.

I know that doesn't give you a set of sliders, but it might be an option (assuming you don't already do it) if no set of sliders seems to work for you.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:31 PM   #3
Banned

amo13's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Sliders Help

thanks for the insight i rarely do the ask the coach for a play bc im constantly playin catch up on offense lol...bc i play with weak teams and the games turn into a shootout thanks tho

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »