Home

Matt10's Heisman **Very Slow Speed** Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Heisman **Very Slow Speed** Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-08-2012, 10:41 PM   #665
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Heisman **Very Slow Speed** Sliders

Digging the conversations, guys. I'm still waiting for end of August patch to hopefully fix the damn DB glitch. I'll make due with screen sacks once in a while. I do need to get my dynasty report going though - so I'll be doing less analyzing and more playing. Ark's coaching sliders are exciting, I'm just editing it for every team I'm about to play. Not too worried (in my report) about simmed results; there is enough to worry about - I can't control what goes on there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2012, 10:52 PM   #666
MVP

OVR: 11

I just had the game of my life vs Ohio State at Ohio State

UCF 24 Ohio State 14

UCF jumped out to 24-0 lead with 5:53 left in the 4th. This was more due to the play calling by the Ohio State offense than the UCF dominating on offense. At the half Ohio State only had 9 total plays and 19 yards. The one pass that they threw was a hail mary at end of first half that was intercepted. At one point Braxton Miller was 1/4 for 2 yards and 2 Interceptions.

The weird stat for me was Bortles, UCF QB, was 10/11 passing for me in game. The great passing was caused by the solid run game that I had. I had 185 yards rushing, but averaged only 3.7 yards a carry.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:17 AM   #667
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Matt, I have to say this slider set has saved the game for me..

I'm in the 2nd year of my Penn State dynasty, I have a freshman QB starting for me and I just took down the Number 1 ranked team, Ohio State, at the Horseshoe.

Let me preface by saying that iv'e had blowouts, close games, and everything in between with this slider set, but this game, this game takes the cake.

Penn State came in with everyone thinking they had no chance at this game, even though we just beat number 8 Nebraska in Happy Valley.

But we came in with our heads held high and our pride on the field. To say this was a defensive battle was an understatement.

Ohio State scored first making it 2-0 with a safety. They would only score a field goal from the rest of the game forward.

My RB carried the offense, 28 Attempts for 127 yards. He kept the ball in my offenses hands and made the big run when he needed to.

But in the end, it was my Freshman QB Brandon Hicks who made the one play that was needed to upset the Buckeyes.

On the OSU 15 he was flushed out of the pocket and on the run, when he spotted WR Alex Kenney in the back of the endzone for his only catch of the day, the game winning TD.

They held my FR in check the entire game. 10 of 23, 98 yards, 1 TD and 2 INT's. I guess that's what the Shoe will do to a freshman; But in the end, he did what was necassary to lead his team to victory. What a game.

Speaking of QB's, Braxton Miller, the OSU QB, number 1 front runner for the heisman trophy was absolutely dismantled by the Penn State D. 9-25, 67 Yards and 1 INT. He had no chance to do anything the entire game and this is sure to hurt his Heisman chances.

Thank you for this magnificent sliders.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #668
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Matt, I have to say this slider set has saved the game for me..

I'm in the 2nd year of my Penn State dynasty, I have a freshman QB starting for me and I just took down the Number 1 ranked team, Ohio State, at the Horseshoe.

Let me preface by saying that iv'e had blowouts, close games, and everything in between with this slider set, but this game, this game takes the cake.

Penn State came in with everyone thinking they had no chance at this game, even though we just beat number 8 Nebraska in Happy Valley.

But we came in with our heads held high and our pride on the field. To say this was a defensive battle was an understatement.

Ohio State scored first making it 2-0 with a safety. They would only score a field goal from the rest of the game forward.

My RB carried the offense, 28 Attempts for 127 yards. He kept the ball in my offenses hands and made the big run when he needed to.

But in the end, it was my Freshman QB Brandon Hicks who made the one play that was needed to upset the Buckeyes.

On the OSU 15 he was flushed out of the pocket and on the run, when he spotted WR Alex Kenney in the back of the endzone for his only catch of the day, the game winning TD.

They held my FR in check the entire game. 10 of 23, 98 yards, 1 TD and 2 INT's. I guess that's what the Shoe will do to a freshman; But in the end, he did what was necassary to lead his team to victory. What a game.

Speaking of QB's, Braxton Miller, the OSU QB, number 1 front runner for the heisman trophy was absolutely dismantled by the Penn State D. 9-25, 67 Yards and 1 INT. He had no chance to do anything the entire game and this is sure to hurt his Heisman chances.

Thank you for this magnificent sliders.
That is a pretty crazy game statistically - let alone emotionally. Wow, sounds like a lot of fun; would have loved to watch it live. Goes to show the CPU does play like a human sometimes if enough pressure is there. I don't want to ask, but how were the sack totals? I can't wait for the august 31 patch.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:58 PM   #669
Banned

OVR: 1
Dude. Sliders are reversed for coaching philosophy! No more 4 verts. Put defense aggressive all the way to right. Just try it once!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #670
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
Dude. Sliders are reversed for coaching philosophy! No more 4 verts. Put defense aggressive all the way to right. Just try it once!

Have fun Matty....
Old 08-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #671
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Just played my first game with these and I have to say that they are pretty darn good. I have just one question, would I need to make any changes if I play on slow speed? I know you did research and came up with very slow speed being the closest to real life but it just feels so sluggish to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2012, 11:05 PM   #672
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Have fun Matty....
huh?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »