Home

Old 07-16-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 20
Default Heisman

played 3 games with sliders on 50, except for INT (25).

NW: W 34-24
Iowa: L 34-27
Ohio State: W 25-7

I've tried the various slider sets, but can't get that "feel". Most have hum run blocking way down, and from what I've seen when it's that low, the lineman do really dumb things. I mean dumb like ignoring the guy in front of them. I still can't get the pulling lineman to block anyone and almost to the point where I'll just not call that play. It's pointless to see a perfectly blocked play except the pulling lineman never blocks the playside OLB, who blows up the play for a 3 year loss all the time.

For those who say it's too easy to run the ball. I'm averaging 4.8 yards per carry and Ohio State just held me to 35 carries for 61 yards. It's late so I supersimmed defense.

Regardless if there's folks out there who can't find a slider fit, and default AA is too easy...default Heisman (normal, 50), with int's at 25 is a good alternative.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 01:05 AM   #2
Pro

bruinkid626's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Default Heisman

I've been rolling with default heisman for the first year of my Hawaii dynasty and I've enjoyed mostly everything I saw.. but my linebackers and db's play ridiculously stupid.

They'd drop back 15+ yards on a hook zone and seemingly ignore the flat zones that I assigned them. It has led to my defense giving up over 300 passing yards per game.. I'm definitely going to use some custom sliders for my second season.

Other than that, I like the default Heisman.

I am the danger.. I am the one who knocks.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Default Heisman

I dont think a lot of people even bother trying the defaults before heading to this section. I think the hardest thing with sliders is finding that medium where alabama plays like alabama and a lower rank school plays how they should. Once the cpu sliders start reaching down i honestly dont think its at a heisman difficulty anymore.

Only thing ive really had to do was bee up cpu run defense and lower some user sliders rather than cpu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »