Home

Help choosing the right sliders

This is a discussion on Help choosing the right sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Help choosing the right sliders

I have decided I need to move up from All-American difficulty.

On AA I went 9-3 with Hawai'i (without the gameplay tuner) and won the Pointsettia Bowl with my only losses being USC, Boise State and San Diego State.

After this season I then got the gameplay tuner and beat both Wyoming and UNLV (who were similar ranked) by 50 points.

I want to keep the gameplay tuner (to play online) but also now want a new offline challenge.

I have chosen Memphis who are 1-star, 61 overall. Would a jump straight to Heisman be a step too far?

What sliders would you recommend?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 10:35 PM   #2
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Help choosing the right sliders

All I can tell you is coach play is more realistic to me. I have a set but there are a few others. But if you paln to play the game . O's Statistical Sliders are the best. Tough but fair. But I would move Offsides and False Starts to 51 or expect 18 penalties per game to the cpu.

You in Memphis?

Syd Burnz

Last edited by Sydeburnz; 09-18-2012 at 10:39 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Okay thanks for that. No I'm not I just liked the look of the challenge, and also playing a different offense and defense styles than I am used to.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:18 PM   #4
Banned

airbuddy716's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushtaq
I have decided I need to move up from All-American difficulty.

On AA I went 9-3 with Hawai'i (without the gameplay tuner) and won the Pointsettia Bowl with my only losses being USC, Boise State and San Diego State.

After this season I then got the gameplay tuner and beat both Wyoming and UNLV (who were similar ranked) by 50 points.

I want to keep the gameplay tuner (to play online) but also now want a new offline challenge. chose mine, there very good even jarodd21 said so

I have chosen Memphis who are 1-star, 61 overall. Would a jump straight to Heisman be a step too far?

What sliders would you recommend?
mine are some very good sliders, even jarodd21 said so

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »