Home

NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2015, 12:33 PM   #8049
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Matt....this prompts a question I have been wanting to ask. On defense....I notice at the start of each play that you switch quickly from one d-lineman to another. During that period, are you pushing on either of the sticks?
I pick any DL, most of the time the RE, then I push down the right analog and left analog and sprint. This is why I used what you had said about increasing PBL - to factor in how often I knock over the LT. It's not as consistent as it was on anything lower than 40; but the RTP still gets the pressure to make up for it - so that's why PBL can go to 50.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:44 PM   #8050
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I pick any DL, most of the time the RE, then I push down the right analog and left analog and sprint. This is why I used what you had said about increasing PBL - to factor in how often I knock over the LT. It's not as consistent as it was on anything lower than 40; but the RTP still gets the pressure to make up for it - so that's why PBL can go to 50.
Ok...awesome....I will be giving your set a shot over the next day or so and that was one issue I had when trying the version from a couple of days ago.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:19 PM   #8051
EA Game Changer

simfballcritic's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Matt10, I posted my first vid using your sliders. Not sure if I can posted the video here or not. The page is youtube.com/simfballcritic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2015, 01:46 PM   #8052
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Only made it to half-time of the Bama game since both my young boys were not able to sleep all night. Safe to say, i'm a little groggy this morning. Will finish up the Bama game tonight
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you do that? I didn't know you could save at halftime.
Old 07-09-2015, 02:14 PM   #8053
Rookie

l am the GOAT's Arena

OVR: 0

Excellent set Matt the changes you made since Tuesday really made a difference. Just lost @ #6 Clemson 17 - 22. First game James Conner was held under 5 YPC.
Old 07-09-2015, 03:15 PM   #8054
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by simfballcritic
Hey Matt10, I posted my first vid using your sliders. Not sure if I can posted the video here or not. The page is youtube.com/simfballcritic
Nice, I watched it - that was a crazy one. Definitely post your videos, sim. Post them in the Dynasty HQ section as well and embed them:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you do that? I didn't know you could save at halftime.
Sorry I didn't clarify - that was for guys that watch the Twitch stream. I pause the game, and stop the stream. Wish there was a way to save the games at halftime though - would prolong my 360's life a little bit longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by l am the GOAT
Excellent set Matt the changes you made since Tuesday really made a difference. Just lost @ #6 Clemson 17 - 22. First game James Conner was held under 5 YPC.
Glad to hear, that was my aim after you had posted your thoughts initially. Sorry you lost though !
Old 07-09-2015, 09:15 PM   #8055
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Streaming now:

twitch.tv/matt10l
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2015, 10:50 PM   #8056
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hey guys, can I clarify the Substitution settings in the sliders? You have 85 for users, is that just to replicate sim level subs and statistics, or does that actually have a backdoor type impact on the sliders/difficulty?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »