Home

Awesome Feature!

This is a discussion on Awesome Feature! within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2008, 06:25 PM   #1
Rookie

hagfors33's Arena

OVR: 1
Awesome Feature!

I don't know about you guys, but I think this is an awesome feature! I generally play as Oregon and in my opinion the game doesn't do justice to the Oregon band and especially the Oregon foghorn. But, that being said, I like being able to import my own little sound files into the game. I have been cutting down songs in Audacity (which is free by the way, I highly recommend it for editing because its easy to use too) and putting in some songs I think would go well.

I suggest people throw in some Tom Sawer by Rush (thank, All-Pro Football), Lay Down by Priestess, Top Down, by Swizz Beats, What's Golden by Jurassic 5, and I'm So Hood by DJ Khaled. For those who want authentic stadium sounds, this may not be for you, but IMO, these sound great in the game!
R.I.P. Todd Lamar Doxey #29 - Once a Duck, always a Duck - "God is on my side."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 06:28 PM   #2
stewaat

OVR:
Re: Awesome Feature!

I agree with you 100%!!! This feature is awesome and I hope it sticks around and is improved in the future!

Old 07-18-2008, 06:41 PM   #3
Rookie

hagfors33's Arena

We should make a list of songs that would be good for people to add outside of the usual Welcome to the Jungle/Enter Sandman blah blah blah. It's always good to get suggestions from others.
R.I.P. Todd Lamar Doxey #29 - Once a Duck, always a Duck - "God is on my side."
Old 07-19-2008, 12:56 AM   #4
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagfors33
We should make a list of songs that would be good for people to add outside of the usual Welcome to the Jungle/Enter Sandman blah blah blah. It's always good to get suggestions from others.
Exactly! I was working on some already. We should get it going.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:35 AM   #5
Banned

free2fawk's Arena

not a big fan of rap/hip hop but my high school band played this for us last year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYCg1xR8orw
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2008, 03:09 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
I agree with you 100%!!! This feature is awesome and I hope it sticks around and is improved in the future!
I'm with you. Actually, I hadn't even given custom sounds a second thought waiting for the game to release, but I have to say that it really adds to the in-game atmosphere. Nice touch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »