Home

Getting losses when other people quit

This is a discussion on Getting losses when other people quit within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Getting losses when other people quit

I played my first UT H2H game today and was winning 7-0, and about to go up 14-0 when I called a play the play didn't load, and the camera just kept moving around the stadium like a a play was never called. Then it froze, and it said connection has been lost to opponent. I went to look at my record, and it said I was 0-1, averaging 7 ppg, but losing 7-0.

Later that day my friend was losing in a UT game. He paused the game, and his opponent messaged him asking him to not quit otherwise he would get a loss.

So my question is, is this a bug or glitch, or do we really get losses when our OPPONENT quits the game while losing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Getting losses when other people quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randombagginz
I played my first UT H2H game today and was winning 7-0, and about to go up 14-0 when I called a play the play didn't load, and the camera just kept moving around the stadium like a a play was never called. Then it froze, and it said connection has been lost to opponent. I went to look at my record, and it said I was 0-1, averaging 7 ppg, but losing 7-0.

Later that day my friend was losing in a UT game. He paused the game, and his opponent messaged him asking him to not quit otherwise he would get a loss.

So my question is, is this a bug or glitch, or do we really get losses when our OPPONENT quits the game while losing?
Same thing happened to me in my first game. Your internet lost connection or something. If the OPPONENT leaves, turns off their system or anything else, you win. If you turn off your system, lose internet, whatever, even if you're winning, you get a loss. Sucks huh?

I started 0-1 because, I think, my internet went out, and I was winning 7-0. Oh well, online blows anyway. Way too much cheesing. Kills any fun that may have been for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »