Home

Great Idea EA need some tweeks though.

This is a discussion on Great Idea EA need some tweeks though. within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
Rookie

Marv_Levy's Arena

OVR: 1
Great Idea EA need some tweeks though.

1st game i play with my crappy non bought team i almost beat a guy who has like 5 offensive players over 90 ovr including 95ovr P. Manning. Obviously this dude had bought card packs which is fine its his choice to spend money to level up quick. Should i really be punished for that though? If you ask me if you buy cards you should only play people who buy cards.

Next game i playa guy who has Taivon Austin and his 97spd. My crappy 70ovr secondary cant cover him at all . ALl he did was send him deep every play and he would burn everyone. Then come the 3rd qtr im losing by 7 he pauses the game and puts him in at HB. He starts running tosses and sweep and just out running everyone on my team for 8 or more yards every time. Why can you put guys out of position in this mode? If its not a package sub it shouldnt be allowed. God i hae random cheesers i dont even want to play online anymore after 2 games....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Great Idea EA need some tweeks though.

Yeah EA needs to include your record, your overall team rating, and your DNF percentage. Ive played three games were people have quit in the 1st quarter after they didnt get it on 4th down. i get the win so i dont really mind it would just give a better feel of what type of player your running into. Also if you have an overall of a 72 and your opp. is an overall 90 you get a chance to back out instead of getting embarrassed. Im just happy they included it
Old 07-12-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Great Idea EA need some tweeks though.

At the very least they need to do it according to Overall Rating, I'd like them to factor in record as well. I don't think the amount of times they did not finish a game really factors into how tough of an opponent they are, so I could understand that not being factored in.

It's absurd that you are just starting out, and are already facing a player with high rated players. I always rolled my eyes at the people who complain about UT being unfair to those who don't spend money when the game has pitted players against one another based on ratings for several iterations (NFUT being the exception, apparently), I mean if people are going to spend so much real money on the game then let them have the better teams, if you play vs. the computer you can avoid them. Besides the Solo Challenges provide plenty of opportunities now.

I rarely play online, not when my players wind up losing a contract if I lose to a major cheeser. Plus my connection isn't always reliable so the prospect of losing a game while I'm winning because of some kind of issue with the connection gives me even less of a reason to play online. I lose contracts and time already when I'm playing the computer, the last thing I need is adding the shakiness of another person's connection to the equation. Also I don't suffer from lag playing against the Computer. I have lost games because the game lagged and my player came to a stop so when it caught up the whole i was gonna hit was closed, or I need to take a certain angle or use my blocking but lag makes it impossible to know where I'm going.
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »