Home

Do they plan on changing 3 min to 5/6 min quarters?

This is a discussion on Do they plan on changing 3 min to 5/6 min quarters? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2013, 02:34 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Do they plan on changing 3 min to 5/6 min quarters?

Today I won a game 7-3. Scored in 3 plays to start the game. Opponent gets the ball and chew clock and runs it until he kicks a fg as the half expires. He gets the ball to start the 2nd half. Chews clock and gets 2 4th down conversions. I stop him on 4th and goal as time expired. I literally got 3 offensive plays the whole game. That's the problem
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 05:24 AM   #26
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Do they plan on changing 3 min to 5/6 min quarters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biizz713
I just lost a game 3-0. I got 1 possession the entire game. I received, went 3 and out deciding not to go for it on 4th and 1 on my side of the field. big mistake couldn't stop the guy running the ball with accelerated clock and abusing money routes on 3rd and 4th downs. last play of the half he goes for it and I pick it off. he receives the ball in the second half and proceeds to option and run all the way down the field with money routes sprinkled in taking up the entire second half and winning the game with a field goal.

if you think there is anything good or fair about that I really hope you and anyone who thinks like you never has anything to do with anything regarding football video games in the future. stupidest sports gaming experience I've ever had.
Similar exp here, got down 7-3 in the first quarter, then the guy runs out the clock on me in the quarterfinals of season 1. Spammed option and curl routes the rest of the game. At least in non-UT games, you have a chance to come back. On a positive note, so far I've only run in to people like this maybe 1/10 games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »