Home

I think EA messed up with the pull percentages

This is a discussion on I think EA messed up with the pull percentages within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2013, 01:22 AM   #1
Rookie

loveburger's Arena

OVR: 8
I think EA messed up with the pull percentages

There's WAAAYYY too many espn deions and HH Michael Vick's on the market atm.... prices dropping like crazy.... i really don't think they did the percentages on these kind of players... Vick going for 80k is pathetic....

There needs to be RARE cards out there... you know, something to work towards and hope for...

FIFA, for example, made me feel like i was actually building a team... here, it's WAAYY to easy to get 99 ovr off and def...

I'm losing interest
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 01:40 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I think EA messed up with the pull percentages

Yep, they're ruining this game mode with these pack deals. The market is completely flooded and now everyone has a 95+ team. Really a shame bc this is my first ultimate team game and was really loving it.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:49 AM   #3
Rookie

ya im thinking of just selling everyone on my team and be done with it..i pulled alot good.great gold cards tonight and they dont sell for crap
Old 08-03-2013, 01:58 AM   #4
Rookie

loveburger's Arena

glad i'm not the only one noticing it.... not enough effort needed to get a great team... flip one card for a good amount, and boom 95+ team easy
Old 08-03-2013, 02:07 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

the game is so boring to play once you have a 90+ so all i've done past 2 days is use coins to buy packs.

sold all the best cards for close to a 750,000, did more packs and got a bunch of nothing. but it doesnt bother me because the only fun thing is opening packs and seeing who you get now. which most the time is a bunch of terrible gold players not even worth throwing on AH.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 02:10 AM   #6
Rookie

well i got alot good pulls today 6 dbs over 90 few elite cards and so on..so how can we make coins if these good cards dont sell for jack
Old 08-03-2013, 02:25 AM   #7
McG
Rookie

McG's Arena

Yeah this game mode is pretty much ruined for me, I have so much stuff worth basically nothing (or at least not enough for me to look up each price just to see that 4 people have lowballed my lowball price). I am thinking of just getting rid of all of it. They really screwed up a great idea.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:05 AM   #8
Rookie

loveburger's Arena

someone had mentioned on another thread, that they felt as if this game was being rushed in these ways to essentially cash out while they could. Which would mean getting their highest earnings from buying packs before the far better selling Madden came out. I didn't want to believe it, but all these promotions and multiple pages of amazing cards on auction leaves me with no other excuse for it. Sucks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »