Home

Help Improving Roster

This is a discussion on Help Improving Roster within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2013, 11:55 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Help Improving Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMay6060
So those prices you listed are fair prices? Or should I look for cheaper cause they are worth less?
Those are about what the average price on the AH is. They can be found cheaper, it just takes patience and could be a couple of days. The price I listed is what the low price usually is on the AH. There is never a price guarantee on the AH, so while Berry could be going all for 10k one day, the next they could all be 15k.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:59 AM   #10
Rookie

DoEweWumb0's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMay6060
I just picked up Eric Berry for 13k. Seems like the best besides Ed Reed, but I'm a Browns fan. We HATE Reed.
He's a Texan now so maybe this is a good chance to bury the hatchet? Lol. Awesome team though, I'm really jealous. Have you spent any Microsoft points or have you gone organic by saving? Just wondering if its possible to get a team like that without spending extra money.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:59 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoEweWumb0
He's a Texan now so maybe this is a good chance to bury the hatchet? Lol. Awesome team though, I'm really jealous. Have you spent any Microsoft points or have you gone organic by saving? Just wondering if its possible to get a team like that without spending extra money.
I'm on PS3. I actually just graduated high school this past school year. I made bank at my graduation party, and thought I'd splurge a bit. Never spent money on a game besides buying the actually game itself. First time for everything right? However, don't get discouraged. It is VERY possible to get a team like this without spending money. Go on YouTube and watch some of Wyza's videos. He gives great tips. PM me if you want and I can share with you some tips.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2013, 01:10 PM   #12
Rookie

DoEweWumb0's Arena

Appreciate that, been trying to save that 6-8k to get tavon Austin but once I have over 2 or 3 thousand it burns a hole in my pocket.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Appreciate that, been trying to save that 6-8k to get tavon Austin but once I have over 2 or 3 thousand it burns a hole in my pocket.
I have Austin, and I don't use him anymore aside from KR and PR situations, which I'm actually probably going to swap him out for Hester in those situations since I just pulled a Hester. That being said, I also have Randy Moss, Fitz, Crabtree, and some of the other top gold WRs, so Austin is just average for me.

What system are you on?
Old 08-07-2013, 01:29 PM   #14
Rookie

DoEweWumb0's Arena

I'm on Xbox or id offer you what I have. I've been a life long WVU fan & current student so considering I've watched him grow here, got a bit of a soft spot haha. Wish steadman bailey was not trash so I could pair them up again but i digress..
Old 08-07-2013, 01:31 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
I'm on Xbox or id offer you what I have. I've been a life long WVU fan & current student so considering I've watched him grow here, got a bit of a soft spot haha. Wish steadman bailey was not trash so I could pair them up again but i digress..
I LOVED watching WVU play this past season. For some reason, I've always enjoyed WVU. If it wasn't for their atrocious defense, they would have been in the National Championship Game. Geno and Tavon were so explosive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2013, 01:41 PM   #16
Rookie

DoEweWumb0's Arena

Wvu loves breaking hearts when their poised to have a good season.... That said (& I'm totally bias but..) Anyone from the state will tell you there isn't anything like morgantown on game day. Certainly I can agree (from what I remember ).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »