Home

I love when Premium packs are up.

This is a discussion on I love when Premium packs are up. within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2013, 11:32 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: I love when Premium packs are up.

Ugh, what a waste those packs were, probably will recover about 50k of the 90k I spent. Learned a real good lesson about not messing with the premium packs and spending that whole night stockpiling assets for the days after. smfh
Old 08-08-2013, 12:12 PM   #18
Rookie

Energ2121's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politude
Ugh, what a waste those packs were, probably will recover about 50k of the 90k I spent. Learned a real good lesson about not messing with the premium packs and spending that whole night stockpiling assets for the days after. smfh
Looks like every Sunday or monday night they release the new award winners to go along with challenges. I'd save up for another night like this as people will be opening packs to get the new elites and dumping unwanted gold/elites for cheap.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #19
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

I ended up getting a gold Randy Moss for 13K, the buy it now was 16 and nobody bid against me.....was around 11:30 est last night......lowest I've seen him.....I opened up one of those dumb packs last night and got a Ted Ginn who is now my new return man and another Geno Smith which I sold along with the other on my bench for 17K a piece...ended up up 6 for the night with a Moss, Ginn and new 93 Austin...
Old 08-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #20
Rookie

LoyleFan55's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syxxpac78
I ended up getting a gold Randy Moss for 13K, the buy it now was 16 and nobody bid against me.....was around 11:30 est last night......lowest I've seen him.....I opened up one of those dumb packs last night and got a Ted Ginn who is now my new return man and another Geno Smith which I sold along with the other on my bench for 17K a piece...ended up up 6 for the night with a Moss, Ginn and new 93 Austin...
I saw thatauction and was just a few short from being able to get in on it! I'm a HUGE Sooners & Vikings fan so Moss is who I have my sights set on right now after nabbing a Lehman last night. I really would like to see a Roy Williams Elite card. Dude was a monster at safety for the Sooners.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »