Home

Old 08-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New Elites

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurojjj19
How the Hell.....
On PS3, the lowest one was up for like 200k. Some idiot must have seen 100k and been like, "HOLY $#@%! WHAT A STEAL!" *CLICK BIN* I'm 100k richer. Haha
Old 08-15-2013, 07:34 PM   #10
Rookie

That kid could have gotten 8-10 RBs at the anywhere from 1 overall below to 1 overall above for the same price. What an idiot
Old 08-15-2013, 07:39 PM   #11
Rookie

Mainstream's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMay6060
I just sold Billy, BIN, 100500. Beautiful pull there. Haha.
Wow, very nice! At the time I got him there were already four up for over 60k, so I had to try and sell him fast before his price dropped. I still don't understand why all these people buy these new Elites from the Auction so early. So far this year I've sold:

Toby Gerhart for around 80k - His price is now like 7k
Vince Young for 500k - Down to 200k now
HH Vick for around 250k - Down to like 60k now

and plenty more right when these new cards release. This why I only open packs when they drop. I spend like 100k on packs everytime they release new cards, and I usually always get one new card if not more. Sell it right away and you've already made those coins back and then some.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainstream
Wow, very nice! At the time I got him there were already four up for over 60k, so I had to try and sell him fast before his price dropped. I still don't understand why all these people buy these new Elites from the Auction so early. So far this year I've sold:

and plenty more right when these new cards release. This why I only open packs when they drop. I spend like 100k on packs everytime they release new cards, and I usually always get one new card if not more. Sell it right away and you've already made those coins back and then some.
Very nice. Yeah, I've been spending money on packs, just to save my coins, but have been pulling HORRIBLE pulls. Cannon was my best pull in a while. I get a few Legends or Elites, but they are the ones that sell for 10-20k at most. I'm trying to get a Lehman, maybe a Suh, and MAYBE a HH Woodson. I'm at about 700k again, with several solid golds still to sell and some decent Elites to sell as well.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:07 PM   #13
Rookie

Mainstream's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMay6060
Very nice. Yeah, I've been spending money on packs, just to save my coins, but have been pulling HORRIBLE pulls. Cannon was my best pull in a while. I get a few Legends or Elites, but they are the ones that sell for 10-20k at most. I'm trying to get a Lehman, maybe a Suh, and MAYBE a HH Woodson. I'm at about 700k again, with several solid golds still to sell and some decent Elites to sell as well.
Yeah, I've only purchased two 15 bundles this year and didn't really get anything worth mentioning. Definitely keep your eye out for an HH Woodson on the AH, though. I've found two so far in the last week for under 1 million. Today I got one for 777k and sold it for 1mil hours later.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #14
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainstream

That's when I've gotten my best pulls too. Only had the chance to do it once when they released Blackmon and Richardson and unloaded them that might for 80k and 60k respectively.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:17 PM   #15
Rookie

I need to get my coins back up to 900k to 1mil. I pretty much have the best team possible to play with (obviously I don't have Bo, Woodson, etc., but I do have VERY good players), so I just need to pick up some players here and there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 09:11 PM   #16
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm still amazed I got an Elite Calvin Johnson out of a Gold Upgrade pack and sold him for 150k.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »