Home

Bryant Young in packs? (And other ND player questions)

This is a discussion on Bryant Young in packs? (And other ND player questions) within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
Rookie

dmac's Arena

OVR: 3
Bryant Young in packs? (And other ND player questions)

Is there a Bryant Young card? He has been on the Notre Dame challenge teams but I have never seen him on the AH. Maybe he is in their system but will be a future Elite/Award card?

Also why are there NEVER any Sam Young's on AH? Are there that many people doing the Independent conference collection? Also Darius Fleming seems ridiculously rare and is always priced up even though he is in zero collections. Crazy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 11:23 PM   #2
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Bryant Young in packs? (And other ND player questions)

Any 80+ Silver is rare. OL is especially rare there are fewer of them. I'm not sure how many 80+ ovr Silver OL there are available, but there aren't many.

The team collections will also force folks to keep their higher rated Silvers as well.

There's no Bryant Young card...yet.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:26 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm not able to post new topics but I was wondering if anybody has a silver Antonio Cromartie FSU CB card on ps3. I've been looking for awhile. Will trade/buy off AH. Let me know
Old 09-03-2013, 02:39 PM   #4
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by djslv
I'm not able to post new topics but I was wondering if anybody has a silver Antonio Cromartie FSU CB card on ps3. I've been looking for awhile. Will trade/buy off AH. Let me know
I think he is out there? Forgot what he's going for. I noticed that one of the Nebraska teams in solo challenges had Eric Crouch at QB, but he's not a card yet either.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syxxpac78
I think he is out there? Forgot what he's going for. I noticed that one of the Nebraska teams in solo challenges had Eric Crouch at QB, but he's not a card yet either.
He was on the silver collection that wasn't out in packs. I got Cromartie in a pack the other day too, what a waste. This is on 360 btw.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #6
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

He pops up in the AH from time to time. He's rare, like the rest of the Silvers. I have two. Saving them for a rainy day.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:12 PM   #7
Rookie

I'll keep looking then. If youre looking to trade one I have tons of 80s silvers or gold cards I would give for it.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #8
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowhop
He pops up in the AH from time to time. He's rare, like the rest of the Silvers. I have two. Saving them for a rainy day.
Yeah, I was looking for a Jimmy Graham a cpl weeks ago and nabbed it for 750k. Now they're going for 15k. I think he might be the rare silver in the Miami collection when and if they do it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »