Home

Cover Vote Collection

This is a discussion on Cover Vote Collection within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2013, 02:37 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Cover Vote Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
Pulled Desean Jackson 97 OVR with 98 speed and some decent other stats. Threw him up for 500,000. No idea what market will be on the guy honestly, espec since it appears as if they are trying to flood the market with elites for some reason right now.
They aren't trying to flood the market, they boosted pack odds to take coins off the market so people will buy packs with cash to get these cover guys.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:39 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ya the market is pretty ridiculous right now.. It is just EA sports last ditch effort to get as much money out of people on packs as they can while enticing you to move over to madden especially with the release of the next gen consoles.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #11
Rookie

I know they are trying to get rid of coins, but there are some dirt cheap elites out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #12
MVP

The reason for that is they boosted all elite odds for cards. People don't want guys who aren't starting for them, so they sell them. However no one has many coins so cards will only sell at those low prices. And since so many people are undercutting, cards are dirt cheap.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #13
Rookie

Are they confirmed to also be in AA packs? I pulled a McFadden in my cover player pack, but haven't pulled any in ~200k of AA packs.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #14
MVP

Not confirmed, but it's likely they are. Otherwise it would be almost impossible to do the collection.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #15
Banned

sabo911's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabo
Are they confirmed to also be in AA packs? I pulled a McFadden in my cover player pack, but haven't pulled any in ~200k of AA packs.
Where is the cover player pack ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 03:02 PM   #16
Rookie

Reasonably, what can I expect out of the Desean Jax card do you think? I Have more of a doubleheaded rushing attack and I am terrible at pushing the ball deep or utilizing ridic fast receivers, so I'd rather trade into a couple good corners and maybe that lighting Sproles card if possible. If it only brings 1 or 2 I'll probably hold on to it and try to learn to stretch the field vertically as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »