Home

Selling Charles Woodson Cover Card

This is a discussion on Selling Charles Woodson Cover Card within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2013, 01:00 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Selling Charles Woodson Cover Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
Allows you to run whatever freaking package you want to run on D. His guy is 100% unaccessable. Like Bo in Techmo. He makes my already one dimensional offense to a whole other level of worthless, as if someone has him, you can count on either Ty Law, Neon Deon, or something like that on the other side. That card infuriates me and invokes envy like I've never felt in a VG.
There are says to get around it if the person using him isn't creative. If you throw passes to the slot, or run woodson to the sideline then scramble, somebody usually gets open. When receivers break off their route, they usually get open. I like moving woodson around so the playcaller doesn't know where he's going to line up.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:32 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
There are says to get around it if the person using him isn't creative. If you throw passes to the slot, or run woodson to the sideline then scramble, somebody usually gets open. When receivers break off their route, they usually get open. I like moving woodson around so the playcaller doesn't know where he's going to line up.
Oh, obviously someone awful using him is easy to adjust to. I'm not complaining about the card. If I can't beat one corner, I obviously have a terrible scheme. He just makes it tough, which is what great players do.

BTW, the scramble to the sideline and create is everything wrong with this game. Not saying you abuse it, but it is 100% broken. Hardest offense to defend, easiest to execute. Adjust tendencies, blitzing throwing side, running two, aggressive contain... blah blah blah. Broken. I'm also not saying I won't flush the pocket if I don't see anyone and get into trouble. I'm just saying it gets annoying facing Vick and Cam every game against someone that throws it 90% of the time and sprints to the sideline 80 of passing plays.

I do fine against it for the most part, its just frustrating.

Last edited by CAJ16; 12-02-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:35 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
Oh, obviously someone awful using him is easy to adjust to. I'm not complaining about the card. If I can't beat one corner, I obviously have a terrible scheme. He just makes it tough, which is what great players do.

BTW, the scramble to the sideline and create is everything wrong with this game. Not saying you abuse it, but it is 100% broken. Hardest offense to defend, easiest to execute. Adjust tendencies, blitzing throwing side, running two, aggressive contain... blah blah blah. Broken. I'm also not saying I won't flush the pocket if I don't see anyone and get into trouble. I'm just saying it gets annoying facing Vick and Cam every game against someone that throws it 90% of the time and sprints to the sideline 80 of passing plays.

I do fine against it for the most part, its just frustrating.
Oh no, I don't abuse it, I get abused by it. Always seems to be on 3rd downs. I have all the receivers covered, I flush the QB out of the pocket and some 85 WR going against Woodson, law, sanders, or Buckley get wide open going deep for a 35 yard gain. I see it so often when I'm about to make a stop.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #12
Banned

jeb222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarrett
Only 500K? I sold mine for 850K less than 2 minutes after posting it.
Sold it for 500k to buy Epic Bo for 489k...

I'm not worried about it.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #13
Rookie

Who was selling an epic bo that cheap?!?
Old 12-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #14
Rookie

RobbyWacker7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockparks
Who was selling an epic bo that cheap?!?
Someone who had one too many drinks. Haha.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #15
Rookie

I can kinda relate, me and bud spent 500k in packs on my account drunk as **** Friday night, damn you iron bowl weekend!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2013, 10:32 PM   #16
Banned

jeb222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockparks
I can kinda relate, me and bud spent 500k in packs on my account drunk as **** Friday night, damn you iron bowl weekend!!!
War Eagle to that!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »