Home

Looking for Leader Vick ps3

This is a discussion on Looking for Leader Vick ps3 within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2013, 07:51 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for Leader Vick ps3

I got him guys! 300k, but worth it all to a VT alum! Thanks to jbo for selling it to me.
Old 12-14-2013, 07:55 PM   #10
Rookie

hes talking about the leader version. besides speed and acc, the leader version has some other upgrades. better break tackle, carry, accuracy, spin move, and some others that i cant think of at the moment. and its rare. there probably wont be another qb that is that fast with those attributes so if you want the best version of that player it will be somewhat expensive
Old 12-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamurphy3
He isn't worth over 125k IMO. Just put him on field with cover Woodson and LE Davis with their +2 speed and +2 acc boosts and you have the same player
Disagree.

I think he's the best QB in the game - at least for the style I play. I think he's the second best offensive player in the game - behind epic Bo.

I also don't believe the boasts actually exist. Even if you do - do you really want to play your CE Woodson as one of your top WRs?

Last edited by marks0124; 12-14-2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: s
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 09:55 PM   #12
Rookie

If you don't think the boosts exists then you will have a hard time convincing me that the marginal gains in Vicks speed (1 pt) and acc (1) and throw accuracy (1) effect the difference between heisman and leader Vick much at all. Woodson does great as a slot btw.
Old 12-14-2013, 10:21 PM   #13
Rookie

well he has +3 accuracy and the other stats add up. im not really sure what he "should" be worth but i would agree he is the best qb in the game. like i said he has other stats that are upgraded. plus the card is fairly rare. and knock on wood, he hasnt fumbled yet for me. hes at least worth the 220k-250k people had him at for a short time
Old 12-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamurphy3
If you don't think the boosts exists then you will have a hard time convincing me that the marginal gains in Vicks speed (1 pt) and acc (1) and throw accuracy (1) effect the difference between heisman and leader Vick much at all. Woodson does great as a slot btw.
I don't think they exist because when I play with my Cover Woodson - my LBs/S's get outrun where they shouldn't.

I also don't follow how they would be able to program in these boasts if they aren't included in the depth chart/base player stats. You'd need a seperate line of code that references these boasts. That's a lot more - unnecessary coding repeated every time the game references a players rating. I also can't see them programming this in the regular gameplay since it's all ran on the same model. The game wasn't built for ultimate team mode or these boasts.

I don't play MUT and Fifa but I believe in these modes the boasts are shown in the depth chart. If so that gives further evidence to my theory.

I could be wrong though and welcome any evidence or opinions otherwise.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:03 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks0124
I don't think they exist because when I play with my Cover Woodson - my LBs/S's get outrun where they shouldn't.

I also don't follow how they would be able to program in these boasts if they aren't included in the depth chart/base player stats. You'd need a seperate line of code that references these boasts. That's a lot more - unnecessary coding repeated every time the game references a players rating. I also can't see them programming this in the regular gameplay since it's all ran on the same model. The game wasn't built for ultimate team mode or these boasts.

I don't play MUT and Fifa but I believe in these modes the boasts are shown in the depth chart. If so that gives further evidence to my theory.

I could be wrong though and welcome any evidence or opinions otherwise.
Well, the coding shouldn't be that difficult considering they added boosts to dynasty mode as well with the coaching level thing. And also, they have the hot/cold thing as well, and I have noticed differences in the play of hot and cold players, which is why it's important to get your QB going early with short passing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2013, 01:49 PM   #16
Rookie

I'll never need another QB after LL Vick. He's the best QB I've used by a mile.

I'm another who question whether boosts even exist other than a number on a card. I guess we'll find out soon enough because that's about the only thing EA can do now that 99s are everywhere. +10 speed Randy Moss anyone?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »