Home

New stat leaders

This is a discussion on New stat leaders within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2014, 01:48 PM   #25
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New stat leaders

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
You run a 335 Playbook of use the nickel formation? In the Playbook, run support should be the least of your worries since you have 8 guys in the box. Yes, power running tears it apart, but the outside running that most people do shouldn't work. And people value speed at the position so that in deep coverage, he can cover more ground, which is more helpful IMO than tackling since Berry is already a sure tackler. It's a matter of preference though. Have you played with 99 Berry though? I can see 99 Taylor over 97 Berry, but not over 99 Berry.
In the nickel you only have 6 in the box right? 3 DL and 3LB with 5 DB's. My CB's are CV Woodson, HW Woodson, Deion, TC Law so I'm not worried about getting beat deep ( I don't press a lot). I play 80-90% man on the outside and zone over the top. I had 99 Berry before 99 Taylor I they are pretty much the same. I didn't notice any difference in ground coverage over Taylor because of Berry's speed. The biggest difference I noticed was that Taylor picks off most passes he gets his hands on ( I'm pretty sure his CTH is better) and the biggest thing I noticed is the big hits and fumbles caused. There is a zone blitz which blitzes Taylor and 99 Brooks trough the same gap and 7 out of 10 times Taylor causes the QB to fumble when he hits him. Your right about it being preference though. You can't really go wrong with either one! Now SS is another thing! I wish they would drop a 99 SS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2014, 02:16 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
In the nickel you only have 6 in the box right? 3 DL and 3LB with 5 DB's. My CB's are CV Woodson, HW Woodson, Deion, TC Law so I'm not worried about getting beat deep ( I don't press a lot). I play 80-90% man on the outside and zone over the top. I had 99 Berry before 99 Taylor I they are pretty much the same. I didn't notice any difference in ground coverage over Taylor because of Berry's speed. The biggest difference I noticed was that Taylor picks off most passes he gets his hands on ( I'm pretty sure his CTH is better) and the biggest thing I noticed is the big hits and fumbles caused. There is a zone blitz which blitzes Taylor and 99 Brooks trough the same gap and 7 out of 10 times Taylor causes the QB to fumble when he hits him. Your right about it being preference though. You can't really go wrong with either one! Now SS is another thing! I wish they would drop a 99 SS.
LOL. I know which ZB you are talking about. Most of the time I check off or recognize it. I have def given up this exact fumble you are talking about tho.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:22 PM   #27
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
LOL. I know which ZB you are talking about. Most of the time I check off or recognize it. I have def given up this exact fumble you are talking about tho.
That's awesome lol. I'll be the DE on the other side to force the QB to stay in the pocket and then WHAM!! It's a sneaky little play.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:00 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
The nickel is only 6, but the 3-3-5 playbook itself technically has 8 since both SS are up by the LOS. Tell me this, do you have 2 deep safeties or only one? Does your formation look like this?
Old 01-07-2014, 03:14 PM   #29
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
The nickel is only 6, but the 3-3-5 playbook itself technically has 8 since both SS are up by the LOS. Tell me this, do you have 2 deep safeties or only one? Does your formation look like this?
Now that I see that picture I might be playing a multiple 3-4. Because it doesn't look like that.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:20 PM   #30
Rookie

That ZB you are talking about is def in M3-4, but could be in 335 aswell...
Old 01-07-2014, 03:23 PM   #31
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
That ZB you are talking about is def in M3-4, but could be in 335 aswell...
Ok then yeah I def run the Muli 3-4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2014, 03:47 PM   #32
Rookie

This is the blitz out of 335 nick correct? If I'm not mistaken, a corner comes as well? (though only helps to keep QB in pocket).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »