Home

Old 01-06-2014, 04:02 PM   #9
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: wtf?

Yeah, 4 seconds makes no sense. Especially from someone that played the 'right way'. Is it possible that the disconnect was accidental?

I don't like to quit as I just try to consider it practice against a superior opponent. I don't think I won an on-line (FIFA) match for my first 5 months playing. No lie. I've yet to play this game on line.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:10 PM   #10
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame59
Yeah, 4 seconds makes no sense. Especially from someone that played the 'right way'. Is it possible that the disconnect was accidental?

I don't like to quit as I just try to consider it practice against a superior opponent. I don't think I won an on-line (FIFA) match for my first 5 months playing. No lie. I've yet to play this game on line.
Yet to play online? What are you waiting for? Playing someone online is way different then playing the CPU. So don't think you have to get some practice in because it won't matter.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:24 PM   #11
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
Yet to play online? What are you waiting for? Playing someone online is way different then playing the CPU. So don't think you have to get some practice in because it won't matter.
Ha...yeah, I know....I've only had the game for about two weeks and I'm still getting used to everything. It's really the first football game I've had since Madden on SEGA. This is all pretty new to me. I am still having difficulty tackling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2014, 04:27 PM   #12
Rookie

Yep, much different Brace yourself for scrambling QB flushing the pocket 85% of the time even if the rush isn't there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »