Home

Tomorrow's leaders

This is a discussion on Tomorrow's leaders within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2014, 11:55 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 2
Tomorrow's leaders

Who will they be? I'm guessing the limited ones will be 99 Barry Sanders and 99 Deion Sanders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 01:55 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tomorrow's leaders

99 deion would be legit and fitting since fsu just won a national championship. bailey could use an upgraded card too. ive been on fire with pulling the limited editions so if its deion i hope that continues tomorrow!
Old 01-10-2014, 06:00 AM   #3
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

I'm thinking a 99 Randy Moss
Old 01-10-2014, 06:30 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djslv
99 deion would be legit and fitting since fsu just won a national championship. bailey could use an upgraded card too. ive been on fire with pulling the limited editions so if its deion i hope that continues tomorrow!
I agree about Champ- problem is I don't think he ever lead the NCAA in anything.

A 99 Barry, Deion and Moss are my top wants.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:07 AM   #5
Rookie

Seems unlikely we would get something as significant as a 99 Barry or 99 Deion. If we do get those it would certainly worth buying a large pack set.

I think they will return to normal and start picking obscure LL's like Graham, Broyels, White, Harrell, Mercilus, etc.. All are solid players, but not really being sought after...

If they put 2 legendary players like Barry and Deion in a group I think EA would make a fortune. Also, anyone know why there is not a Bo Jackson Heisman?

He has the Freshman, Halloween, and Epic card, but nothing really normal. Seems odd to me...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 02:59 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cholmes1
Seems unlikely we would get something as significant as a 99 Barry or 99 Deion. If we do get those it would certainly worth buying a large pack set.

I think they will return to normal and start picking obscure LL's like Graham, Broyels, White, Harrell, Mercilus, etc.. All are solid players, but not really being sought after...

If they put 2 legendary players like Barry and Deion in a group I think EA would make a fortune. Also, anyone know why there is not a Bo Jackson Heisman?

He has the Freshman, Halloween, and Epic card, but nothing really normal. Seems odd to me...

Glad to be wrong. Good luck to everyone in getting the 2 Sanders or the Moss.
Old 01-10-2014, 04:21 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Who will they be? I'm guessing the limited ones will be 99 Barry Sanders and 99 Deion Sanders.
Are you the unpaid intern? I mean seriously - who can guess both those???
Old 01-10-2014, 04:58 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird13
Are you the unpaid intern? I mean seriously - who can guess both those???
LOL. No, I just had a hunch. We haven't had a limited corner yet, every other defensive spot we have other than SS.
Offensively, the last two were a WR and a QB, so I figured a HB were up next. Those two seemed like the most likely to be limited.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »