Home

Rookie Card: What do I have here?

This is a discussion on Rookie Card: What do I have here? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2014, 05:21 AM   #1
Rookie

jnavarro's Arena

OVR: 2
Rookie Card: What do I have here?

I made a quick grab of a Trent Williams tonight. He is a left tackle and 93 overall. The card is rare, numbered 55/100. My question: Is it valuable? There was one listed at 100k and I know the Jake Long with the same +1 PBK goes high.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2014, 06:44 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Rookie Card: What do I have here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnavarro
I made a quick grab of a Trent Williams tonight. He is a left tackle and 93 overall. The card is rare, numbered 55/100. My question: Is it valuable? There was one listed at 100k and I know the Jake Long with the same +1 PBK goes high.
solid value. He's a 94 in the depth chart. Not sure how much you paid. Tackles are down in the market right now but he was at 35k this week. You could probably get that for him, maybe up to 50.

Rookies are weird though. It only takes one guy to think he's getting a deal. I've sold a 90 Prince Amkurara for 50k before. I think he's free to post so you can try floating him at random times and you might get a big bite.
Old 02-15-2014, 07:21 AM   #3
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Is there any place that you can see a guys depth chart stats since some players are rated 95 on the card but actually 94 once you put him into your team?

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2014, 09:17 AM   #4
Rookie

Trent is a solid tackle, you can resell him for 50k probably pretty quickly, I would sell him and get Thomas for half price.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:39 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame59
Is there any place that you can see a guys depth chart stats since some players are rated 95 on the card but actually 94 once you put him into your team?

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk

See the spreadsheet in my signature. It had the largest collection that I know of of depth chart stats for players in ultimate team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2014, 12:34 PM   #6
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelT
See the spreadsheet in my signature. It had the largest collection that I know of of depth chart stats for players in ultimate team.

oh yeah. thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »