Home

Price Fix Still Effective?

This is a discussion on Price Fix Still Effective? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2014, 09:40 AM   #1
Rookie

RobbyWacker7's Arena

OVR: 2
Price Fix Still Effective?

Back when a ton of people played this game and they all had coins, price fixing was very effective. I made 200k from just one price fix back in August. I'm really tempted to do it, but because almost no one has coins I'm worried I'll just be throwing coins out the window. Have any of ya'll done this and had success recently?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, price fixing is when you buy all of a certain card, say you bought 5 for 5k each. Then you would put one up for 100k and the others up for 10-15k. The unsuspecting buyer would think he is getting a steal and buy at least one. When actually they are extremely overpriced and tomorrow he comes back and realizes the card he bought for 15k goes for 5k. I would not recommend doing this if you are low on coins because a lot of times it doesn't work. If you do this and you are successful please leave it below, and if you aren't leave it below.

Last edited by RobbyWacker7; 01-25-2014 at 09:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2014, 11:29 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Price Fix Still Effective?

doesn't really work anymore unless it is an le card. Much higher % of smart players now.
Old 01-25-2014, 12:05 PM   #3
Rookie

RobbyWacker7's Arena

Yeah thats what I've seen too. It used to be so easy haha
Old 01-25-2014, 12:25 PM   #4
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

There's also way too many really good cards now too. If you try to price fix one card, there's a good chance there is another that is just as good or better that someone could buy.
Old 01-25-2014, 01:06 PM   #5
Rookie

i say try it and let us know how it goes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2014, 02:20 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyWacker7
Back when a ton of people played this game and they all had coins, price fixing was very effective. I made 200k from just one price fix back in August. I'm really tempted to do it, but because almost no one has coins I'm worried I'll just be throwing coins out the window. Have any of ya'll done this and had success recently?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, price fixing is when you buy all of a certain card, say you bought 5 for 5k each. Then you would put one up for 100k and the others up for 10-15k. The unsuspecting buyer would think he is getting a steal and buy at least one. When actually they are extremely overpriced and tomorrow he comes back and realizes the card he bought for 15k goes for 5k. I would not recommend doing this if you are low on coins because a lot of times it doesn't work. If you do this and you are successful please leave it below, and if you aren't leave it below.
Who were you planning on price fixing? There's way too manat alternative options now with all the elites, leaders, and team captains for it to work now.
Old 01-25-2014, 03:23 PM   #7
Rookie

RobbyWacker7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Who were you planning on price fixing? There's way too manat alternative options now with all the elites, leaders, and team captains for it to work now.
Silver players for collections.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:20 PM   #8
Rookie

I think it depends on the player. I tried it on the silver LOLB when the Michigan collection hit and that card must be in every other pack because I'd fix and come back the next day and 3 more would be listed for 2k each. I finally just gave up on it. If anyone needs a Mouton or 3 for the Michigan collection lmk - lol.

Having said that - I've sold two of the ROLB for the NC collection this morning at 10k each. I didn't fix him, but the others were up 10k+ so it just tells me some silvers still move for a premium.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »