Home

team of the week?

This is a discussion on team of the week? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2014, 12:49 PM   #9
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: team of the week?

I'm gonna randomly guess Syracuse with a TC Dwight Freeney. I don't know even know if they have enough cards though.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:59 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockparks
The easiest ones would be georgia, oregon, ok state or penn state. So naturally I think they'll be doing hawaii this friday
Sofa king true! If they do Oregon with a TC Kyle Long, the AH will be a mad house! Wouldnt that be somewhat insane to wait over half a year to FINALLY put an Elite Guard on the game???? Nevertheless, I'm already hoarding coins and Oregon players like there's an NFUT Armageddon coming...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Old 01-29-2014, 01:09 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk4prez
Sofa king true! If they do Oregon with a TC Kyle Long, the AH will be a mad house! Wouldnt that be somewhat insane to wait over half a year to FINALLY put an Elite Guard on the game???? Nevertheless, I'm already hoarding coins and Oregon players like there's an NFUT Armageddon coming...

This already happened
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2014, 02:19 PM   #12
Rookie

But honestly my "logical" guess is Penn State with a TC Posluszny. This will bring racial symmetry to all defensive fronts of teams that already have Watt and Peppers and are just waiting for that top tier white OLB to play opposite their TC Derrick Brooks lol.

My sleeper picks:

A&M - only labeling this a sleeper b/c I'm predicting that Bullock and Lechler will become the first elite Kicker/Punter tandem to be earned thru collection lol. Speaking of which why does someone keep listing a silver Bullock for millions of coins in the AH?

TEXAS TECH - TC Wes Welker just in time for the super bowl?

SYRACUSE - Only b/c a football game without Jim Brown just isn't a football game...

KANSAS STATE or WEST VIRGINIA - these are more "I wish" guesses than sleepers. B/c I wish I could resurrect the QB/RB pairings that first started my NCAA addiction: Ell Roberson + Darren Sproles (KSU on NCAA '03 or '04 I think?) and Pat White + Steve Slaton one or two yrs later. With these backfields, I could win 10 games in a row against my friends without ever throwing the football lol.

side note - whatever happened to the HB Direct Snap play?

Old 01-29-2014, 02:20 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
This already happened
What? NFUT Armageddon?

Old 01-29-2014, 02:35 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockparks
The easiest ones would be georgia, oregon, ok state or penn state. So naturally I think they'll be doing hawaii this friday
TCU with a TC LaDanian Tomlinson because we need another RB...
Old 01-29-2014, 03:29 PM   #15
Rookie

It will be Georgia Bulldogs. With Elite AJ Green and possibly a defensive player or Walsh (Kicker). If you look at the AH, no other teams that have been thrown out there besides maybe Oregon have enough players to make a collection unless they add them in the packs on friday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2014, 04:32 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciousgrizzly
It will be Georgia Bulldogs. With Elite AJ Green and possibly a defensive player or Walsh (Kicker). If you look at the AH, no other teams that have been thrown out there besides maybe Oregon have enough players to make a collection unless they add them in the packs on friday.
Lots of teams are possible. All you need is 7-8 silvers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »