Home

Jusy nabbed a rookie vernon davis finally

This is a discussion on Jusy nabbed a rookie vernon davis finally within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2014, 09:10 AM   #9
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Jusy nabbed a rookie vernon davis finally

I still run the gold Vernon davis, how much better is the rookie version? It seems like even the gold version is rarely coveredcovered and never drops anything... I can only imagine how unfair the rookie version would be...
Old 02-11-2014, 09:17 AM   #10
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknut17
I still run the gold Vernon davis, how much better is the rookie version? It seems like even the gold version is rarely coveredcovered and never drops anything... I can only imagine how unfair the rookie version would be...
I don't remember what the difference is with the two but I do know that the SPD is the same at 94. I think the Rookie card just has a couple better at all the receiving categories. The gold is just as big as a weapon because of how fast he is. His rookie card just doesn't drop any balls and makes great spectacular catches.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:29 AM   #11
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks... The gold is definitely a weapon. Picking up the rookie for 22k is for sure a steal the gold is on AH for 45k+ and sells...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2014, 10:37 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

What he said.. Theres not really any drop off from the rookie version to the gold version i run now. Just a little more solid catching wise and a little better blocking. 22k was a steal.. Had mine up for over a week at 125k b4 it sold. This was 2 months ago though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »