Home

Old 07-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #1
Rookie

War34Eagle's Arena

OVR: 3
UT Question

How do I use the cards I got in skills trainer? I unlocked like 5 of them but I can't find them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 11:53 AM   #2
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: UT Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by War34Eagle
How do I use the cards I got in skills trainer? I unlocked like 5 of them but I can't find them
Same problem here. Haven't tried a restart yet, but have gone in and out of the mode several times and dug around the menus. Can't seem to find it anywhere.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #3
Rookie

cruithear's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26
Same problem here. Haven't tried a restart yet, but have gone in and out of the mode several times and dug around the menus. Can't seem to find it anywhere.
They showed up for me after i beat a solo challenge in UT
Old 12-29-2013, 11:09 PM   #4
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

OVR: 0

Is there a site that hosts the value of cards like FUT Head or FUTWiz
(for FIFA)?
Old 12-30-2013, 12:40 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame59
Is there a site that hosts the value of cards like FUT Head or FUTWiz
(for FIFA)?
Unfortunately no there isn't
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 09:53 AM   #6
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

-So if a player is on your bench but doesn't get in the game, he's still charged a game?

-I hear you guys talk about having Freshmen. What is the significance of having Freshmen? Are they worth more on the auction?

- Can someone please explain what the Collectables are/do for you? I have a 'Collectable' of 1000 coins. Is that just what it is? Quick sell for 1000 coins to collect them? Or is there a reason to keep it?

- Also - I think I'm going to treat myself to one of the bundles ($7.99 or $15.99). Will I have to free up space on my team before I get all of these new players or can I keep unlimited players like in FUT?

Last edited by Ballgame59; 12-31-2013 at 10:10 AM.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:26 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
-So if a player is on your bench but doesn't get in the game, he's still charged a game?

-I hear you guys talk about having Freshmen. What is the significance of having Freshmen? Are they worth more on the auction?

- Can someone please explain what the Collectables are/do for you? I have a 'Collectable' of 1000 coins. Is that just what it is? Quick sell for 1000 coins to collect them? Or is there a reason to keep it?

- Also - I think I'm going to treat myself to one of the bundles ($7.99 or $15.99). Will I have to free up space on my team before I get all of these new players or can I keep unlimited players like in FUT?
A player does not lose a game if he doesnt play a down.

No special things with freshmen. They are just a weaker version of their gold card.

If it says quick sell, then just sell it. Mascots can be traded in to get jerseys and stadiums. Nickname cards can be traded in with a heisman card of that player to unlock a better card and later be exxhanged for that heisman card. To trade a card in, you select the card, select pending, then go to the collection section and find each card.

Each pack will give you the option of send cards to roster, reserves, pending, or quick sell. I put cards on my roster first, then reserves, then quicksell cards I dont want. Check the collection area so you dont quicksell good cards. A gold cb from ucla might not seem good, but hes in the ucla collection and can get you more coins on the auction.

If youd rather just buy coins, message me. Then you can just hunt for specific cards on the auction house. For example, you cant pull a 99 cam newton. I would trade coins for psn cards too.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk
The New York Yankees
The Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Bulls
Machester United FC
Old 12-31-2013, 10:50 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:

They are in a lot of cases just the 85 rated version of great players. With that said, it is probably totally psychological, but I feel like my Freshman cards play much better than most other 85s.

Interestingly enough if you pull up the players in the depth chart in game, most of the Freshman show as Soph or Juniors.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »