Home

Old 03-27-2014, 11:42 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Stacked Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinihitch
So far I've been able to score on a team with multiple woodsons. The problem I have run into is a team that has a lineup of 5 joekels (or 3 joekels and 2 zeiters) and a rb with high trucking, usually CV Ricky.

I can't get them off the field, and they completely run the clock, I'm lucky to get more than my one possession.

Last night against one guy, i had him in 3rd and 8ish a couple times and 4th and 4ish a couple times, but if I came out in goal line, he threw a little pass 4 yard pass to Marcellus Bennett that I couldn't start.
I got beatup like that but the guy had Eddie George and not Ricky. I've been scoring about 20 a game against these elite Ds which is good since my WRs are Dez Bryant, Alshon Jeffery and Elite Moss but I cant keep up with them. It's hard now and I'm killed by those press man blitzing teams cause my WRs cant get off the line. I won about 65 out of my last 70 games and now I cant win one.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:47 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2
I got beatup like that but the guy had Eddie George and not Ricky. I've been scoring about 20 a game against these elite Ds which is good since my WRs are Dez Bryant, Alshon Jeffery and Elite Moss but I cant keep up with them. It's hard now and I'm killed by those press man blitzing teams cause my WRs cant get off the line. I won about 65 out of my last 70 games and now I cant win one.
Buy a 99 Crabtree if you have issues with press, his release rating makes it almost impossible to jam. And the stacked teams, I faced my first Epic Bo in a few months yesterday, those new 99 defenders shut him down. I don't think he had a run for more than 2 yards, although he only ran it like 4-5 times. Probably finished with 0 yards since I got him for losses twice. Usually Bo would truck my DB's, Roy Williams, Ed Reed, and Morris Claiborne all had great 1on1 tackles
Old 03-27-2014, 11:50 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Buy a 99 Crabtree if you have issues with press, his release rating makes it almost impossible to jam. And the stacked teams, I faced my first Epic Bo in a few months yesterday, those new 99 defenders shut him down. I don't think he had a run for more than 2 yards, although he only ran it like 4-5 times. Probably finished with 0 yards since I got him for losses twice. Usually Bo would truck my DB's, Roy Williams, Ed Reed, and Morris Claiborne all had great 1on1 tackles
I only have 40k in coins. I have a lot of needs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2014, 12:39 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2
I only have 40k in coins. I have a lot of needs.
Understandable. I'm not sure how 97 Crabtree is, but his release should be high too. And on Friday and Saturdays, you can find steals on players.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:43 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Understandable. I'm not sure how 97 Crabtree is, but his release should be high too. And on Friday and Saturdays, you can find steals on players.

He has 97 release btw

Xbox gamer tag = JimmyM921

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »