Home

Old 04-03-2014, 01:46 PM   #1
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

OVR: 0
Here's the deal

I spoke to a rep for EA about an hour ago. I told him that I was having a problem getting the McCoy and Smith Faceless cards and that I have spent a lot of money pulling packs and still nothing. He said that they have been getting a lot calls on the matter and EA is aware of the issue. He also said that some reps have been giving these cards to the callers and that was not supposed to happen. EA has since taken away the ability from the reps to give the card away. He said they are in packs but that they are very rare. He looked at my record and saw that I have spent some money on the game in the last few days trying to get the cards and he will elevate my case. And that's it. He was a very nice guy but he said he can't do anything but maybe give me a few coins back. But he would have to check to see on that. It will be very hard to spend any more money on packs because of this. I spent over 1 mil in coins on packs this week alone and nothing. Not even a Fantasy Card!!!! It's just not right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2014, 01:55 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Here's the deal

You wanna buy coins? Haha. Well I hope they are in packs and I hope my boy Blalock gets fixed too.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:17 PM   #3
Pro

Well I spent 150k on packs just now to check if they are in packs (I knew they werent just a reason to pull packs). Got 4 fantasy players and a 99 Joeckel, along with about 5 or 6 expensive silvers I needed for collections. Also got a 83 Cook if anyone is looking for one, not a bad pull. BTW all the fantasy cards sucked, highest was 95 Lofton but its nice to see green.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:26 PM   #4
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

I just got an email from the rep I spoke to and he said that I have been credited some packs in my account and that he hopes I get what I need out of those....... Ummmm
Old 04-03-2014, 02:26 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
I spoke to a rep for EA about an hour ago. I told him that I was having a problem getting the McCoy and Smith Faceless cards and that I have spent a lot of money pulling packs and still nothing. He said that they have been getting a lot calls on the matter and EA is aware of the issue. He also said that some reps have been giving these cards to the callers and that was not supposed to happen. EA has since taken away the ability from the reps to give the card away. He said they are in packs but that they are very rare. He looked at my record and saw that I have spent some money on the game in the last few days trying to get the cards and he will elevate my case. And that's it. He was a very nice guy but he said he can't do anything but maybe give me a few coins back. But he would have to check to see on that. It will be very hard to spend any more money on packs because of this. I spent over 1 mil in coins on packs this week alone and nothing. Not even a Fantasy Card!!!! It's just not right.

Terrible. Reps being stupid people CALLING ME for the card back. Absolutely terrible company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2014, 02:27 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
I just got an email from the rep I spoke to and he said that I have been credited some packs in my account and that he hopes I get what I need out of those....... Ummmm

Odds could have been heightened for you!!! GO GO GO!!!!! PULL!!!!!

Xbox gamer tag = JimmyM921
Old 04-03-2014, 02:53 PM   #7
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyM921

With EA I'm not expecting anything! Besides I won't know until I get home tonight from work.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:56 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyM921

FWIW, you're a douchebag for telling people they were in packs. Seriously, what a dick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »