Home

I have learned..

This is a discussion on I have learned.. within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2014, 12:14 PM   #1
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

OVR: 0
I have learned..

Not to play this game for too long without taking a break! I just lost back to back games to an inferior opponent. I found myself running no huddle and just playing without thinking. Cost me another ring!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 01:36 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: I have learned..

Devils advocate. Never take months off. You'll come back and have a super inferior team and all your good cards are now worth ****.
Old 05-03-2014, 02:36 PM   #3
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Yeah I went to MUT for about a month or so, came back and I had nothing valuable. Lost a lot of games to scrubs as well.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 05-10-2014, 03:51 PM   #4
Rookie

I left for 2 months to play MUT, came back and my team is only so-so at a 97, my cards are worth next to nothing, but I can sure get a lot for my 500k+ coins I have in my account. Go figure. Biggest issue, is the AH is quiet and with zero solo challenges, the influx of coins is slow. It would have been nice if EA had released a ton of solo challenges and a ton of new cards, so this mode could go for years!
Old 05-10-2014, 05:40 PM   #5
Rookie

MVP cards are too good. Its like playing with 11 Woodson's and Bo's.

I wish EA would have just made them all regular 99s instead of super 99s.

Part of what made the game was variety. A HW Manning card was competely different from a HW Cam, even though both cards were very good. Now MVP Young is the best card in the game regardless of your style or how you use him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2014, 08:21 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks0124

Part of what made the game was variety. A HW Manning card was competely different from a HW Cam, even though both cards were very good. Now MVP Young is the best card in the game regardless of your style or how you use him.
I couldn't agree more!!
Old 05-10-2014, 08:23 PM   #7
Rookie

Mvp young is heads above ll cam and ll vick. Its really unfair . Id rate him far ahead of mvp bo.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:21 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks0124

Yep. I have played 1 game post MVP mass release. Over 300 before then. Good cards are fine, but there should be some give and take. LL Sprolls is the IMO the epitome of what made this mode great in its prime. He was very unique. He had this crazy early gear that was super rare at the time, and some insane wiggle, but he wasn't going to shrug Ray ray off... like ever.

Then the cards just got better and better, until you didn't have to make any choice. Why would you ever choose Sprolls when there are 5 backs that are quicker, faster, and stronger. And that is at every position now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »