Home

Old 07-18-2013, 04:06 PM   #17
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Posting Fees

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemongorilla
Thank you captain obvious! The OP was about posting fees in NFUT. Are you going to whine about any thread that mentions HUT or FUT? Please be consistent.

He's too busy lapping up the EA nectar. So EA Lapdog, please enlighten us: how are posting fees, logical, fair, or beneficial to us consumers?

What they do DO, is waste coin and help FORCE us to buy MS points to compensate. Capiche?
Old 07-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #18
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemongorilla
Thank you captain obvious! The OP was about posting fees in NFUT. Are you going to whine about any thread that mentions HUT or FUT? Please be consistent.
He consistently lets everyone know he was a Madden 13 collector and coin entrepreneur. In. Every. Thread. He was got across his dislike of this mode, even this game in every thread he posts in, even out of this subforum, for a while now.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:52 PM   #19
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
He consistently lets everyone know he was a Madden 13 collector and coin entrepreneur. In. Every. Thread. He was got across his dislike of this mode, even this game in every thread he posts in, even out of this subforum, for a while now.
Agreed. I don't hate the guy, he is just 100 percent negative, and is not being relevant in many threads on this forum.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:43 PM   #20
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
Agreed. I don't hate the guy, he is just 100 percent negative, and is not being relevant in many threads on this forum.

Okay noobs. I like ONE thing about this mode that is different and a plus. The coin cards. Having to convert cards to coins is a pia, I love the coin cards.

Otherwise, get a room you two.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:58 PM   #21
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan

Otherwise, get a room you two.
What in the world?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »