Home

So did EA just steal $10 from me?

This is a discussion on So did EA just steal $10 from me? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
So did EA just steal $10 from me?

I just bought the Heisman pack. I got the message on the game saying I bought it and I checked my bank account and $10 is gone, yet I don't have any packs to open. What am I supposed to do? Pretty pathetic of EA to have a system where real money is involved, but they don't have it working properly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2013, 04:26 PM   #2
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: So did EA just steal $10 from me?

Go try to re-buy it. You should get a message saying you've already bought it, back out and it'll show up.

In case you do not get the message, do not re-buy it. Just go as far into it as you can without actually making the purchase.
Old 07-28-2013, 04:29 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

ya that has happened to me before and its such a pain ea will tell you its an xbox thing and xbox will say its an ea thing
Old 07-28-2013, 04:32 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowhop
Go try to re-buy it. You should get a message saying you've already bought it, back out and it'll show up.

In case you do not get the message, do not re-buy it. Just go as far into it as you can without actually making the purchase.
I did that and nothing happened. I tried restarting my ps3 too. I ended up buying another pack(i planned on buying 2 anyway) in hopes of it pushing 2 through from the last purchase and that didn't work either. Unfortunately I did that before I saw your post. Was I not supposed to do that? I feel like I'm screwed at this point.
Old 07-28-2013, 04:35 PM   #5
Rookie

other people have said the same issue has occured, but they say that it got fixed with a restart of the game..

Im thinking it has to do with so many people buying them at once, its messing the servers up..

let us know what happens and if you get anything good..most have said they have been dissapointed

Follow me on Twitter for up to date info
https://twitter.com/AP3XSonnyDeez
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2013, 04:43 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylox2001
ya that has happened to me before and its such a pain ea will tell you its an xbox thing and xbox will say its an ea thing
I'm on ps3 though I posted a thread on the ea help forum thing. Hopefully they can help me out, but another thread on there said all you have to do is go back to the purchase screen and it would give it to you and it wouldn't even be possible to buy another pack. I did that and I didn't get the first pack and it allowed me to buy the second pack...

I'm hoping that it is just a server overload thing and it will show up later tonight. Wish me luck. I will be pretty upset at ea if I lose $10 over this.

Edit: did you end up getting the packs or did you lose the money and get nothing?

Last edited by GoBlueScrewOSU7; 07-28-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #7
Rookie

Energ2121's Arena

OVR: 1

Just happened to me about 10 minutes ago.

Now the "Limited time only" tab in the buy packs menu is gone. Never got my pack... hmm who do I contact for this sort of thing?
Old 07-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #8
Rookie

it took about 3-5 minutes for my pack to show up after i bought it [only had all gold too, no elite, award winners or HH] pretty disappointed to say the least

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »