Home

(PS3) Does anyone have a Silver RT Andrew McDonald that I can buy?!!!

This is a discussion on (PS3) Does anyone have a Silver RT Andrew McDonald that I can buy?!!! within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2013, 03:55 PM   #1
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
(PS3) Does anyone have a Silver RT Andrew McDonald that I can buy?!!!

This card is the rarest card I have ever seen as far as collection cards go. Weekly collection cards usually flood packs. This week, McDonald is the only player I am missing in the silver collection. Trying to get him before the collection expires.

I'm on the PS3 and this card rarely shows up on the auction block too. I saw it once for 800 coins and went to buy it but couldn't because my roster was full.

If anyone has it, I'm willing to buy or trade for it.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2013, 03:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Bgartz29's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: (PS3) Does anyone have a Silver RT Andrew McDonald that I can buy?!!!

I bought 10-12 packs yesterday and I'll be auctioning the silvers off after work (5PM EST). If I got one he will be up for 500 or a 1500 buy it now. No promises though, he was the last one I needed myself and I got one of him in those packs, not sure if I got two.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
I finished every collection this week other than the silver RT. I've only seen one MacDonald and he went for like 3500.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old 08-07-2013, 04:56 PM   #4
Rookie

I finished all of the collections, but didn't want to deal with auctioning the silvers away. Quick sold them all. Haha. Had a few McDonald's.
Old 08-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #5
Rookie

SilverBulletOSU's Arena

The best time to buy cards for weekly collections are they days that new cards are released (especially when there is a popular one or two). People will flood the market with collection cards b/c they have bought so many packs.

Or you can wait until the day the collection expires. The people trying to flip them (waste of time I think...unless people actually pay 5K+ for a collection card) will unload them then for dirt cheap.

I wait until the day they expire. If I have a collection card before that, I post it and amazingly get 2500 for a bronze or silver all the time. I don't get it.

Also, I never put them into collection until I have all of them....just in case one is hard to get and I refuse to pay more than 500 for a card to ultimately get a bunch of crap.

The best plan (if you like to open packs) is to sell your collection cards and buy packs with the coins you get.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #6
Rookie

Just posted a McDonald 2000 with a BIN of 5000. GL!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »