Home

Official Approved Trader/Scammer List

This is a discussion on Official Approved Trader/Scammer List within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2014, 05:34 AM   #337
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Approved Trader/Scammer List

I'd like to have myself added (psn: thesportsguru11)

I've done numerous successful deals with Rupurt266 and others, but not sure if that qualifies me anymore haha. If I get someone on here to trade with me, could they vouch for me?
Old 02-03-2014, 09:05 AM   #338
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureedParakeets
Steelcurtain76x just scammed me
What did he scam you out of? Just curious because he sent me a friends request last week after I beat him. He seems ok but if he scammed you he doesn't need to be associated with me in anyway.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:37 AM   #339
Rookie

I personally trust no one. I Wont ever go first unless weve traded before. I dont build coins to give them away to some cheater. If they wont go first then theres no deal. Ill find what i want some other way or employ a middle man. Im not here to screw anyone and im not about to let my guard down to someone i dont know.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:38 AM   #340
Banned

sabo911's Arena

OVR: 1

Snowman added to scam list
Old 02-03-2014, 10:49 AM   #341
Rookie

txag2k's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADubbleO7
take psycho snowman off the approved list. He just scammed me for my Luke Kuechly. He invited me to his party but he didn't have a mic. First I put up 90 Sean Taylor for 10k and he bought it. Then he put up 98 Da'Quan Bowers for 20k and I bought it. Then, I put up my Kuechly for 10k and he bought it. At the beginning I told him to put up his Woodson so I could make sure he had one and he dd. Then he wanted to make sure I had one and I put it up. After he had already bought my Kuechly he said that when he took his Woodson off it "disappeared" and he acted like he couldn't find. At the moment, I am still in the party with him and he won't respond to anything I say. Don't trust this guy. He is a total scammer and I bet the guy that said he was OK was a scammer also. I can't believe he just did this. His name on here is oliver21467. I also asked if he couldn't find his Woodson he could at least give me my cards back. I called him out after he didn't respond and he hasn't said anything.
So he never made good? he's on my friends list so I'll be removing his as soon as I get home.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2014, 12:48 PM   #342
Rookie

Had my 2nd successful dealing with jnavarro.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:05 PM   #343
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Watch out for a kid named Legit BaconBoy (spelling might be a little different but it's close). Anyway he's another kid I beat and after wanted to become friends so I said sure. Being the nice guy I am I gave him some mid range 90-93 cards because I don't need them or the 1-2k it would bring me. Come to find out he went on the EA UT Forums (I'm a member as well) and was posing as me saying that his gamer tag was UMkris and to look me up because I have a good rep and haven't scammed anyone. Luckily the guy he was trying to scam wasn't stupid and contacted me to let me know. He wanted to trade a Deion but wouldn't go first so it never happened. Needless to say he isn't on my friends list anymore. I'm done helping out people! It's a damn shame!
Old 02-03-2014, 02:16 PM   #344
Rookie

txag2k's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
I'm done helping out people! It's a damn shame!
Ya I always want to help ppl out but hate the punks who take advantage of ppl being nice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »