Home

Cover Athlete Collection Questions

This is a discussion on Cover Athlete Collection Questions within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2014, 09:03 AM   #1
Rookie

jnavarro's Arena

OVR: 2
Cover Athlete Collection Questions

I have a few questions as I'm intrigued by that collection. Any help is appreciated.

1. Do I get all my cards back and are they the same with the same abilities and boosts? Is the only difference that you can't auction them?

2. I'm not really interested in playing Madden so is there a way to trade the Madden packs to others? I guess I'm asking if they just give a code to retrieve them that you could give to someone else? I would love to do it and trade the packs to someone for NFUT coins or (even better) a few cover atheletes to finish the colletion. That would be a win win.

3. If two works, what the exchange rate of 20 all pro packs versus NFUT?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2014, 09:35 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cover Athlete Collection Questions

DO NOT DO IT!!!
No one got their madden packs, I have had a case going on for 2 months trying to get them. Actually talked to them last night and they are still working on it. You get all your players back but you can't auction them off.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:58 AM   #3
Rookie

Funny you brought this up, I got a private message from their twitter after sending about 10 tweets to them over the past 6 weeks and I got my packs finally! Still dont know if its worth it but you can get some nfut coins from madden coins, a lot of people trade them.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:05 AM   #4
Rookie

jnavarro's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vthokie2008
Funny you brought this up, I got a private message from their twitter after sending about 10 tweets to them over the past 6 weeks and I got my packs finally! Still dont know if its worth it but you can get some nfut coins from madden coins, a lot of people trade them.
Thanks for the info! How does the process work when it works correctly? Do they give you a code you could trade for coins? Or do you have to actually own madden to retrieve them?
Old 02-21-2014, 09:16 AM   #5
Banned

sabo911's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnavarro
Thanks for the info! How does the process work when it works correctly? Do they give you a code you could trade for coins? Or do you have to actually own madden to retrieve them?
You actually have to own madden or you could rent or barrow it for this purpose. Basically once you complete a collection on NCAA that rewards madden it just shows up when you get on madden that you have packs to open.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 09:37 AM   #6
Rookie

You want to sell everything to get the most coins possible then post on here about trading with someone, its a little time consuming.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »