Home

Bring Back NCAA 09 Camera

This is a discussion on Bring Back NCAA 09 Camera within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which Camera do you like best?
NCAA 09 2 66.67%
NCAA 10 0 0%
Madden 10 Standard 0 0%
Madden 10 Zoomed 1 33.33%
Madden 10 Wide 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2009, 09:27 AM   #1
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Bring Back NCAA 09 Camera

I've been very vocal about my desire to have the NCAA 09 camera angle brought back to NCAA 11. They have stated they are looking to add multiple camera angles next year. Please don't just import the Madden camera options. Madden 10 has four camera options and they all fail compared to NCAA 09 as well.

Many of us want a more bird's eye view of the field (NCAA 09 beats the standard Madden cam and NCAA 10 cam in this respect). Heck, I used to play on Blimp cam on Madden on the PS1. Furthermore, some of us hate the constant zooming the default cameras use. NCAA 09 didn't have this constant zoom and panning going on while trying to play. It's very disorienting for some of us. You have the code - just add it back into the game!

So I wanted to make a separate thread to make sure the NCAA 09 camera in it's entirety is brought back to NCAA 11. Camera options are crucial to a video game imo.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »