Home

Dynasty Roster Size

This is a discussion on Dynasty Roster Size within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2009, 12:28 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon4 Dynasty Roster Size

Please expand the roster size to greater than 70 in dynasty mode! Make it 85 or something like that! I hate having to cut good players just so I can get the roster down to 70 players. Who is with me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2009, 07:24 AM   #2
Rookie

NikB13's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Dynasty Roster Size

I agree. maybe have a active/unactive roster. like when you redshirt someone they dont count against your 70 man roster
Old 12-06-2009, 09:13 AM   #3
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

The roster needs expanding bad. In the 70 player max we have now walk-on's count. So if I don't sign a fullback and get a walk-on then he counts towards my 70 players. This should not be the case. We need 85 man rosters and walk-ons not count.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:55 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 17

amen!.....I want 90 man rosters....would be more players to edit...but at least we would have everyone in the game we need...including all freshman and transfers...we should never have to cut a recruit before he even gets a chance to get on the field
Old 12-06-2009, 06:04 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimpiman07
Please expand the roster size to greater than 70 in dynasty mode! Make it 85 or something like that! I hate having to cut good players just so I can get the roster down to 70 players. Who is with me?
I totally agree! But part of the reason its not in there is because you can only take 70 with you to road games. But, I'd much rather have an 85 man roster and just choose 15 players not to take than have just a 70 man roster.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2009, 11:36 AM   #6
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5

How about a real grayshirt type option.

Let's say I go into off season recruiting with my roster at 55 players.
This means I have room for 15 players, but I end up signing 22.

Therefore I'll end up having to cut 7 players. But, what if I could pick 7 of
my newly signed players to "grayshirt" and come in with next years class?

So, When I go to start new season and go to recruiting...I've already got 7 commits
on my list from last year. Those 7 players then become ineligible for the "grayshirt" option
the next year, so if I over sign again I'd have to pick different players to get down to a 70 man roster.

I think this feature would be much better than having to find 7 players (from the example above) to cut only to never see them again. Maybe I don't want to cut any players on my team.

I also think there should be another stage after the player cuts and the season begins where all the players cut can go to new teams. It would be nothing but a second transfer type screen where the same rules apply.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »