Home

petition for cpu teams to recruit for their style of play

This is a discussion on petition for cpu teams to recruit for their style of play within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Will the cpu's inability to recruit players that fit their style hamper dynasty mode?
Yes, this is a large set back 84 63.64%
Meh, moderate setback, but not a killer 37 28.03%
Not at all, I will still enjoy dynasty mode more than ever 11 8.33%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2010, 05:47 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: petition for cpu teams to recruit for their style of play

Quote:
Originally Posted by thdudeabides
But YOU can change the offensive styles for the other teams in your offline dynasty, if I remember correctly from past games. So if two years from know you notice that GT has a pocket passer at QB you can just edit the coaches system to whatever makes more sense. More work on your end but again, a viable workaround.
why should I do EA's work for them? Let's say I just scan thru all the major schools only; that's dozens of teams I have to evaluate and do work on each season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 05:48 PM   #26
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Well it looks like it is confirmed. I'm still buying the game but this is just crazy. How do you tout 120 ways to win, and all these different offense styles and not have teams recruit to those styles?? It's just going to kill me when I see a Peyton Manning type guy playing for GTech and a Mike Vick type playing for TTech. Incredible mistake by EA.

People have been asking for this since last gen and for them not to include it with the big 120 ways to win feature is pure ridiculous
Old 06-21-2010, 05:50 PM   #27
Banned

I would love to hear Adams opinion on this. The Q and A from the URL above is such a perfect example of deflection and "non answering" I've ever seen
Old 06-21-2010, 05:51 PM   #28
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out
I would love to hear Adams opinion on this. The Q and A from the URL above is such a perfect example of deflection and "non answering" I've ever seen
When something is blatantly wrong with the game like this, when do they ever answer as to why it's like that?
Old 06-21-2010, 05:53 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
why should I do EA's work for them? Let's say I just scan thru all the major schools only; that's dozens of teams I have to evaluate and do work on each season.
Don't get me wrong, I am not defending EA. I don't think you should have too, but I'm saying its an option.
If the game is good enough, in most other areas, Ill take the time to adjust each teams offensive style prior to each year if necessary. I respect others will not be willing to do that work.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:54 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
When something is blatantly wrong with the game like this, when do they ever answer as to why it's like that?
I suppose so. What are they going to say? "hey if we don't take out this feature or not include it this year, what on earth are we going to "upgrade the game with" next season?

How about you just put out a good product and improve on game play like you did this season? We all know that making the CPU draft to their game style is RIDICULOUSLY easy. This is like deciding to make Florida's helmets red 'by accident' and deflecting saying the artists used a bad photoshop profile and fixing it is unnecessary, just change the hue on your tv each time you visit the swamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by thdudeabides
Don't get me wrong, I am not defending EA. I don't think you should have too, but I'm saying its an option.
If the game is good enough, in most other areas, Ill take the time to adjust each teams offensive style prior to each year if necessary. I respect others will not be willing to do that work.
Oh I'l be doing it to, and everytime I do it I will be cursing EA's name under my breath
Old 06-21-2010, 05:57 PM   #31
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
I suppose so. What are they going to say? "hey if we don't take out this feature or not include it this year, what on earth are we going to "upgrade the game with" next season?

How about you just put out a good product and improve on game play like you did this season? We all know that making the CPU draft to their game style is RIDICULOUSLY easy. This is like deciding to make Florida's helmets red 'by accident' and deflecting saying the artists used a bad photoshop profile and fixing it is unnecessary, just change the hue on your tv each time you visit the swamp

Oh I'l be doing it to, and everytime I do it I will be cursing EA's name under my breath
I don't know, maybe, just MAYBE they forgot to add it? I really want to come up with some sort of plausible reason as to why this wasn't added.

We've been asking for this since last gen all those many years ago.

And with this new 120 ways to win feature this should have been the first thing to add to Dynasty mode. Do they not realize not having this in potentially ruins the mode?

EA sure can grind a lot of peoples gears.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 05:59 PM   #32
Rookie

Seanzie's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
Hearsay? It's been confirmed by the one of the developers that the cpu won't actually recruit to their type of offense.
But in past editions, based on what type of offense was being run (spread, flexbone, etc.) the cpu teams would recruit more WRs or RBs. I'm not saying it's perfect, but those of you who are saying this is a gamekiller are REALLY overblowing this. Play the game before you make all these judgments.

None of you have played the game, so yes, it is hearsay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »