Home

Broadcast camera fans unite!

This is a discussion on Broadcast camera fans unite! within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Broadcast camera fans unite!

okie doke.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #10
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

The entire thread was deleted? If so, why?

I guess those who want a choice of camera angles should be put off in a corner now? Unbelievable.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:03 PM   #11
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedSteeler
The entire thread was deleted? If so, why?

I guess those who want a choice of camera angles should be put off in a corner now? Unbelievable.
Believe it or we can delete your account. Stay on topic or don't post. Your choice. This is getting tired. You have this thread in the wish list forum where it belonged in the first place.

Stay on topic. Last warning to all.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2010, 05:49 PM   #12
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

On topic: NCAA is in desperate need of a choice of camera angles, the broadcast cam included.

There is no part of my previous post that was off-topic. The thread title is "Broadcast camera fans unite!" and I simply asked what happened to the original thread because few browse this sub-forum. I'm done with this though, good luck guys.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #13
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

It's okay that the thread is gone, it's not a big deal. Tarheel is gone which is unfortunate, but you know he's still out there campaigning for the bc. Last night he said that he was in touch with PastaPadre and said that Pasta agreed to do a write up. Hopefully that happens. If so, that will be huge.

We took this about as far as we could at OS and received a lot of attention. The thread has served its purpose over the past year. I've been a member here for two years now, and have been reading these boards for years before that, and I can't think of a more productive thread than the one that we had. Because of it, we got our bc for Madden 10. It's only a matter of time before it's in NCAA.

There are other ways to get attention for a broadcast cam other than at OS, and I'm sure Tarheel will reach out to those outlets that could generate more attention for the bc.

I think that we still have a 50/50 chance to get this patched in.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:37 PM   #14
Rookie

UF Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
It's okay that the thread is gone, it's not a big deal. Tarheel is gone which is unfortunate, but you know he's still out there campaigning for the bc. Last night he said that he was in touch with PastaPadre and said that Pasta agreed to do a write up. Hopefully that happens. If so, that will be huge.

We took this about as far as we could at OS and received a lot of attention. The thread has served its purpose over the past year. I've been a member here for two years now, and have been reading these boards for years before that, and I can't think of a more productive thread than the one that we had. Because of it, we got our bc for Madden 10. It's only a matter of time before it's in NCAA.

There are other ways to get attention for a broadcast cam other than at OS, and I'm sure Tarheel will reach out to those outlets that could generate more attention for the bc.

I think that we still have a 50/50 chance to get this patched in.
Exactly. This thread (here and with Madden) has gone as far as we needed it. I don't know of another thread that has served its purpose as the "Broadcast Camera Fans Unite!" label. The devs know how much demand there is for the bc so really that's all we asked (ie Ian patched it and now the pressure is on Greg to do it for NCAA). Both Pasta and Gameplaybook are committed to articles so no harm no foul.--CAN'T KEEP A GOOD THREAD DOWN-GO BBC!---Tar u da man!!!!!

Broadcast camera fans unite!- Most effective OS thread ever!!!!

Last edited by UF Fan; 07-01-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:02 PM   #15
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

So you guys want the broadcast camera in why exactly? What's the gameplay benefit of a sidescrolling football game? I thought we left that behind after Tecmo Super Bowl. Didn't see the other thread. I must not understand how the broadcast camera would be implemented.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2010, 08:26 AM   #16
Rookie

UF Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
So you guys want the broadcast camera in why exactly? What's the gameplay benefit of a sidescrolling football game? I thought we left that behind after Tecmo Super Bowl. Didn't see the other thread. I must not understand how the broadcast camera would be implemented.
Stay on topic (bc fans unite)

Broadcast camera fans unite!- Most effective OS thread ever!!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »