Home

Looking ahead to next year...

This is a discussion on Looking ahead to next year... within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2010, 11:29 PM   #9
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Looking ahead to next year...

1. FCS teams. No more generics in dynasty.

2. Coaching Carousel and to be able to see the coaches on the sidelines and or cutscenes.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:39 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi guys i'm new to the forums, anyways the new features i would like to see in the future for NCAA are:
1. Division I teams (Weber State, Delaware, etc.)
2. Different throwing motions for QBs
3. Bigger impact on tackles, the ability to lose your helmet after a big hit
4. Coaches on sidelines talking to their players, assistant coaches, towel girls, boys, etc. Gatorade shower on coach after a big win
5. The ability to to play for championships, online and offline
6. Momentum system like the that was used in ncaa 07
7. recap after games like espn with kirk Herbstreit
8. Change of top 25 teams with wins or losses after games
Old 07-13-2010, 03:15 AM   #11
All Star

OVR: 8

1. Deeper dynasty: either
-AD mode where you have all responsibilities of an AD over the football program...stadium updates, hire/fire coaches, set ticket prices and improve facilities
-Let you have real attributes as a coach that can be improved through success and have an impact on your players/recruiting. (This applies to cpu coaches as well)

2. FCS schools...'nuff said

3. Real fatigue. If a team's defense has been on the field for 2/3 of the game they should be exhausted by the 4th quarter. This would also increase the importance of team depth.

4. Option for 15 minute game time quarters. Meaning if you are playing 7 minute quarters the game will still register the start of each quarter with a 15 minute game clock.

5. Online roster editor. Something like the team builder website where people can edit rosters without needing a copy of the game in their system to do it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 09:10 AM   #12
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

I agree pretty much with what everyone else is saying:

Deeper Dynasty

Progressive Weather (and all that goes with that)

I'd like to see still more done with the Road to Glory mode(1. National HS All-Star Game Sponsored by Army perhaps or 2. SOME actual recruiting by the CPU teams. Throw me some 'pitches' like they do in the regular Dynasty mode!)
Old 07-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 20

1. Dreads and other forms of long hair. I wasn't on this bandwagon all year like some guys, but after some time with '11, it really would have made a huge difference. A guy like Denard Robinson just doesn't look right at all, and just more generally it adds personality.

2. And speaking of editing players, can we get an editor that actually works? I'm not doing perfectionist edits here, I'm usually just trying to make some guys beefier, some guys skinnier, some guys fatter, etc., and half the time - hell, 75% of the time - I can't even accomplish this because of how weird the editor is. And it's been the same way for three years at least now.

3. Custom playbooks.

4. Coaching Carousel/AD Mode.

5. A weather & lighting system similar to the big boys of the industry: Far Cry 2, Red Dead Redemption, etc.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:17 AM   #14
Rookie

1) Progressive weather
2) Updated RTG mode. Ability to transfer, make practice mean something, make going to library, gym , weight room mean something in the long term. Position battles, interviews, off field issues ect.
3) D1-AA - Show Villanova some love!!
4) Updated 85 man roster
5) More individual player options. Hair, substance, facial features
6) For goodness sakes, fix the awful crowd noise, and chants. Add Vuvuzellas for all I care.
7) Coaching Carosel
8) More animations along sideline. I've seen the same one over....and over.... and over again.
9) Make kicking more fun and difficult. Not much harder, just something where I have to be conscious to complete.
10) Keep up the good work

These are in no particular order
Old 07-15-2010, 12:09 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Playbook viewing option.

It is a pain to have to go in and out of the practice mode just to see a teams playbook. It would be nice to have a mode that is strictly the playbooks where you can go from team to team with out having to deal with loading and in and out of modes.

In addition, it would be nice to have an option that lets you select certain formations you want in your playbook and the system be able to dwindle down the playbooks that meet your preferences.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 12:57 PM   #16
Rookie

Cool Re: Looking ahead to next year...

I'd like to see some sort of Spring Game and/or a HS Senior Bowl and also some sort of Signing Day. At least make a bigger deal about a big time recruit coming in.

Definitely have more than just a head coach. Perhaps at least a coordinator or two. Position coaches might get out of control. Or maybe create a AD mode (similar to a GM mode), where you hire even the head coach.

It would be kind of funny to put in some sort of illegal incentives to give to recruits, i.e. a new car. It could give you a boost but you could get caught and reprimanded by the NCAA. I don't think that the NCAA wants to be associated with that sort of thing though.

I also think upgrades need to be an option. Increasing the value of your weight room or campus or something. I don't know. I never understood how they rated those anyway, seems sort of like a shot in the dark.

Last edited by lifeishockeyandmusic; 07-16-2010 at 01:03 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »