Home

NCAA 12 Equipment Updates/Wishlist

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Equipment Updates/Wishlist within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 12 Equipment Updates/Wishlist

Here's what I would like.

1. New form of cutback/locomotion system. I thoughts locomotion was awful. If you go back to the ps2 and play there movments are all so much more realistic. It's really annoying when you have a good running back with great agility and speed and acceleration but yet it means nothing, you juke once (awful animation no physics) and you get tackled from behind by a DT. It's to much like NFL and that's where EA MISSES CUZ THEY. DON'T UNDERSTAND THE EMOTION AND AND TRADITION OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

2. Assistant coaches have an impact on recruiting and coaching style and confidence of your players and PROGRESSION.

3. Recreate night games. I think I might play one night game a year in dynasty. AND IT DOESNT EVEN LOOK NIGHT AT ALL.

4.player progression, college guys are still learning alot, and have player progression have something to do with how good your assaistants are.

5.budget- between recruting, training, facilites, etc.

6. Discipline. Great feature to the game. ALONG WITH MEDICAL REDSHIRTS.

7.UP THE GAME SPEED! still yawning at 0% threshold and very high game speed.

8. Fix gang tackling. Looks like madden 99'

9.more coaching styles etc.

10. Make recruiting not take as long. Dear god that's annoying.

11. HERE'S A BIG ONE! MORE ANIMATIONS ON THE LINE SHOWING MORE NASTINESS AND DETERMINATION. SAME WITH WIDEOUTS AND CORNERS GOING UP FOR A BALL. THEY HAVE LITERALLY MADE THE JUMPING ATTRIBUTE POINTLESS.

12.having a hard time figuring out how most wideouts have worse acceleration than linebackers. I knew that at like 7 years old. Ea your logical. And isent that what spread and all this 120 ways to play is for cuz it's like enhancing the spread but yet wideouts weren't really good after catching it. It they did catch it.

13. I could go forever. Funny thing is most of these are in the old versions in ps2 and orginal xbox.

14. Have your players be able to work on something certain at there postion for a certain week like they did in CH2K8!!!

15. Impact plalyers mean like nothing now. They just have a star under them. Have the in the zone thing back.

16.way to creat new rivalries thru the years of playing your own dynasties.

17. Incorperate more brands into the games..like addidas and new balence or under armour allthat.

18. QBS NEED TO HAVE A ATTRIBUTE CALLED BALL PLACEMENT TO GAUGE WHHERE THEY CAN THROW INTO TIGHT WINDOWS IN THE ZONE AWAY FROM D OR THROW THE DEEP BALL BACK SHOULDER TO WIDEOUT.

19.fix wideout screens.

20. Fire all hire all asistants if not doing job well enough to progress players.

21. Sprring drills back!!

22.I guess spring game with incoming freshmen but it never menat that much...

23. ROUTE JUMPING! holy ****! You can't throw slants in the game at all and also all the pass patterns suck dick! Ps2 have most go at least 8 to ten yards while a few other wideouts are running short routes. But in the version now there's plays where they all just run 2 yard routes so bad. Not enough combo routes either.

24. EA! SOLVE IT OR YOUR GONNA END UP LIKE YOUR LIL BUDDY NCAA BASKETBALL 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #66
Rookie

SOONERS23's Arena

Talking Re: NCAA 12 Equipment Updates/Wishlist

EA add more to the online dynasty like the firing of the coaches and add contract to coaches.
Anyone remember when you could choose between getting your players smarter,stronger, or faster for the off season progression then it went away EA bring that option back. im a online dynasty guy so just make it more appealing for us online juggernauts.

Boomer Sooner!!!!!!
Old 01-14-2011, 10:24 AM   #67
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Guys, this is the Equipment updates thread.

@AdamdotH
Old 01-15-2011, 04:20 AM   #68
Hook 'Em Horns

St3fN_sTrApS's Arena

OVR: 18

Thanks Watson! The last three posts (excluding mine and urs) had nothing to do with equipment. That being said. . . .I haven't seen this mentioned but after watching Auburn games, I've noticed that we should also have a slider for calf bands. I see that players now place them at the top legnth of their mid cut socks. Now I've really only noticed it with Auburn players, but I have always believed with customization, skies the limit.
Old 01-22-2011, 11:33 PM   #69
Rookie

In road to glory once you finish your senior game there should be a east west shrine game and a senior bowl

Add untucked jerseys

Handwarmer position

instead of picking a complete face we should be able to pick a face and type of hair separately

add tattoos

Coach bands around the belt

add music to the entrances like enter sandman to virginia techs entrance

unstrapped gloves
Old 01-22-2011, 11:39 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by password23
SOME MORE FACEMASKS
The third helmet/mask combo on the right is the one I've been waiting on in both Madden and NCAA. I think thats the ion if I'm not mistaken.

I'm referring to the three helmets in passwords last post.

Last edited by TheCreep; 01-22-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #71
Rookie

they should put these facemasks in the game
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 197184_10150117237148647_681663646_6512387_6108657_n.jpg (128.0 KB, 304 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue69
Agreed. Revo helmets have looked terrible for awhile now. The facemasks stick out way too far and the helmet sits too low on the head. You can barley see the players eyes.
Which I find hilarious because the fitting poster for Revolutions say that these helmets should NOT sit this low.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »