Home

This would make the game perfect...

This is a discussion on This would make the game perfect... within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 32
This would make the game perfect...

...for me.

For next year:

More player models! More faces. With 8,400+ players, 30 faces is not enough. Certain height/weight combinations only yield 7 faces. That's way too low. Also, the muscle tone should be WAY toned down. I get tired of seeing DB's with 22-inch arms. Give us more graphic options on body/face models.

A stadium editor. Allow us to change the color of end-zones, add seats, etc... If I want to take a team like Idaho and build them into a powerhouse, I want to be able to upgrade their stadium.

UA HS all-star game. With the ESPNU 150, we should have this game.

Full customization, even inside of a dynasty. Nothing can be edited on a player inside of a dynasty, which drives me nuts. Customization should never be taken away.

Uniform updates as DLC. I'd be willing to pay for these. I understand uniforms are going to be left out of the initial release of the game because teams update uni's a lot, so make them DLC. It would make a lot of money for EA.

There's more, but these are the big ones that stand out to me right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2010, 09:12 AM   #2
Rookie

kalimmortal's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: This would make the game perfect...

sounds good to me...

i especially cosign on the player models and full customization ...

it's my game ...i bought it... let me do whatever i want with it ...

add spring games and medical redshirts too...

as far as gameplay .. add gap assignment a.i. on defense ...
Old 09-17-2010, 01:32 AM   #3
Pro

bamabound2010's Arena

OVR: 3

I mean i see ps2 getting most of this stuff right i never understood the thought process of these 360 ps3 guys its like heyyyyy lets update the rosters tweak it here and there pick a new cover guy and ship! Don't get me wrong this game is awesome but it seriously needs to feel NEXT Gen i feel like im stuck in a EA bear trap

Alabama Crimson Tide
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New Orleans Saints
Memphis Grizzles
Old 09-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #4
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabound2010
I mean i see ps2 getting most of this stuff right i never understood the thought process of these 360 ps3 guys its like heyyyyy lets update the rosters tweak it here and there pick a new cover guy and ship! Don't get me wrong this game is awesome but it seriously needs to feel NEXT Gen i feel like im stuck in a EA bear trap
Keep in mind the ps2 game has been around since 2002 vs the 360/ps3 game since 2007. I'm not sticking up for EA but the ps2 game has had the time so it should be right. Now as for the 360/ps3 game it should be a lot futher along then it is IMO. I love the idea & have asked for in season edits the past 2 years. I would also love to see a Under Armour Game added and the spring game from the ps2 days. I also would love to see medical redshirts. I just lost a senior (out for the year) in my first game of the season. Now he is done when he should be able to come back the next season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »