Home

Old 01-15-2011, 10:03 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: New RTG Idea.

Do they really need to keep the camera angles. Playing Defense is impossible for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2011, 10:07 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardon
Do they really need to keep the camera angles. Playing Defense is impossible for me.
especially at CB. The defensive RTG camera is focused on the middle of field.
There needs to be replays, commentary, recruiting process, Quarter length, and KR/PR, TE. With these features I would not play dynasty mode(unless drastically improved)

Last edited by illwill10; 01-15-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:58 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 4

It would be incredible if the mode was implemented with Madden. Start in high school, go to college, have an NFL career, retire, become a coach. Of course this won't happen for two reasons. First, EA doesn't need to. Millions buy their games each year. Second, it would need at least 2 years development, it would cost more than just a normal game, and only a certain niche of people would buy it. But...if this was done like this, and also with NBA 2k (college basketball included)...well, I don't think I'd ever leave the house. I'd just get an online job, order groceries over the Internet, never sleep...and it would be awesome!
Old 02-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #28
Rookie

cajunspice's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackbert
It would be incredible if the mode was implemented with Madden.
It already is. or was (didn't get Madden 11)
Old 02-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #29
Rookie

cajunspice's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isura
This is amazing. Recruiting and NFL draft stuff would make RTG good enough to be it's own game.

Some additions to the off-field stuff.

1) Let us choose classes. Take easy classes and it requires less hours/week to maintain your GPA. Choose hard classes/major and academics need a higher time committment.

2) Quizzes based on subject/class. This is mostly for fun, but give us multiple choice quiz each week, and a longer mulitiple choice midterms and exams.

3) Introduce social events. I want the choice between training, studying, or partying on any given night! Partying with teammates can improve moral, at the expensive of football performance and grades

4) More varied practice mode. Give us drill stations for more variety. It gets repetitive running the same plays over and over.

5) Upon graduation, have option to become a coach! You can take this new coach into dynasty mode, and it saves your playing history and allegiances.
1) what is the purpose of classes? As in, how will it benefit you? No need for classes. However, if you could find a legitimate reason to make classes, I'm on board just because it adds depth.

2)See 1)

3)They had a thing like this which effected your popularity which added to your legend score. Would be cool to bring it back.

4)absolutely. I hate running the same toss play as a RB 10 times in a row.

5)If they added that and that alone, I would play it only for that reason. I would go all out on a player just so he could be the next Nick Saban or Joe Pa
Old 02-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

^^
They had very similar features in previous PS2 RTG.
RTG needs progression/drills, more customize ability(quarter lengths,hair,etc), recruitment/draft, better presentation (commentary, improved Erin Andrews/Kirk H.)
If they add thosefeatures I will be set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »