Home

NCAA 12 looks amazing. But just three more things please.

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 looks amazing. But just three more things please. within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2011, 04:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
NCAA 12 looks amazing. But just three more things please.

Already NCAA 12 looks over the top and amazing as all get out. But here are three other things that (though I am not holding out hope) if they are in the game would make me completely sold on this game.

*FCS Teams
*Accelerated Clock
*New and Improved Commentary

The first two I doubt will be in there (though I really, really hope they will be) because little has been said about them. Also, at this point I am afraid that so many BIG changes have been made that FCS teams might get the shaft for another year.

Two things that would be nice if they were in there but slightly less of a priority to me given the current changes we know are:

*College Gameday
*Improved Special Teams (Ability to block punts and field goals)

And a note on College Gameday. Pretty much the only way Gameday is going to work is if they actually show highlights from other CPU-simed games in your offline dynasty like ESPN2K5 did. One thing which would be really awesome would be if they not only showed game highlights on gameday but also interrupted your game during dynasty with highlights and scores from other big games currently going on. Can you imagine how awesome it would be if you were #3 ranked LSU and you were playing on the road at Alabama with a comfortable lead and a highlight flashed up that showed #1 Oklahoma losing to their opponent and showed the go-ahead TD by the opposing team. How intense would that be!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2011, 04:09 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA 12 looks amazing. But just three more things please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
Already NCAA 12 looks over the top and amazing as all get out. But here are three other things that (though I am not holding out hope) if they are in the game would make me completely sold on this game.

*FCS Teams
*Accelerated Clock
*New and Improved Commentary

The first two I doubt will be in there (though I really, really hope they will be) because little has been said about them. Also, at this point I am afraid that so many BIG changes have been made that FCS teams might get the shaft for another year.

Two things that would be nice if they were in there but slightly less of a priority to me given the current changes we know are:

*College Gameday
*Improved Special Teams (Ability to block punts and field goals)

And a note on College Gameday. Pretty much the only way Gameday is going to work is if they actually show highlights from other CPU-simed games in your offline dynasty like ESPN2K5 did. One thing which would be really awesome would be if they not only showed game highlights on gameday but also interrupted your game during dynasty with highlights and scores from other big games currently going on. Can you imagine how awesome it would be if you were #3 ranked LSU and you were playing on the road at Alabama with a comfortable lead and a highlight flashed up that showed #1 Oklahoma losing to their opponent and showed the go-ahead TD by the opposing team. How intense would that be!
Yah would be awesome. But I am not sure if they did add Gameday that it would be good. I mean even in CHOOPS they had one but it was pretty generic. Although better than nothing, I think they are setting themselves up for more criticism by adding it. Everyone will complain it's the same stuff over and over. I think it would be awesome but not to sure they could add enough to make it worthwhile.

I would like to see
- 85 man rosters
- Special Teams improvements
- And if no FCS at least the ability to substitute teambuilder teams for those generic poorly rated FCS East, etc teams.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:38 PM   #3
Rookie

1bigcharm's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 12 looks amazing. But just three more things please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schumj
Yah would be awesome. But I am not sure if they did add Gameday that it would be good. I mean even in CHOOPS they had one but it was pretty generic. Although better than nothing, I think they are setting themselves up for more criticism by adding it. Everyone will complain it's the same stuff over and over. I think it would be awesome but not to sure they could add enough to make it worthwhile.

I would like to see
- 85 man rosters
- Special Teams improvements
- And if no FCS at least the ability to substitute teambuilder teams for those generic poorly rated FCS East, etc teams.
85 man roster would be great and beneficial. I would also like to see an ALL AMERICAN GAME including the top recruits.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »