Home

Who agrees with me on these two features.

This is a discussion on Who agrees with me on these two features. within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2011, 11:58 PM   #9
Rookie

cbass63's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Who agrees with me on these two features.

I like the rival idea but what if the other team doesnt accept the same proposal?
Im sure if it was against the CPU than a user could control that destiny but against another user, I guess it would go both ways..
Old 05-15-2011, 06:51 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

Im not sure if its just me but the whole breaking a record thing gets annoying as well. There should be a way to erase all records if you replace a team. That way if I make a fantasy team, I wont have records for the team I replaced. (Dont make it madatory because some people redo teams and plug them in. Aka creating a new Ohio State team and keeping the records)
Old 05-21-2011, 12:05 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

I agree, those two things would greatly improve this game. I'm more into the rivals thing, though. When you move your conference, the schedule should be adapted so that you always play your old conference rivals in non-conference. Also, some old rivals from the old conference could leave and you could get some new ones in the new conference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #12
Rookie

Scheduling: I'ld like scheduling to be an Off-season activity. You recieve Schedule offers from different teams that you can accept or reject, or you can send offers to other teams that they can accept or reject.
They could range from a single Home game, A Home & Away series for 2,4,6,8,or 10 yrs, a 3yr 2home-1Away series, or a Multiple year Neutral Site Game. This way you can set your schedule for up to 10 years in advance, and you will be stuck with the schedule you set. So if you schedule a long series with a 5* team for a schedule boost, but they have bad years and drop in rankings then you still have to play them every year until the deal is up.

Rivalries: A rivaly logic that can set rivalries would be very cool, but at the very least we need to be able to manually set our own rivals. It really takes away from Teambuilder and Custom Conferences to not be able to do this.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:45 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

well said well said i agree
you play a team home and home for more than 4 years then yes you should have a rivary between the two schools and i also agree with the trophy, or you get a flag, a piece of engraved marble or a product made of wood something to make it count and be worthy of it being in the game and you get option of what to call the rivalry like "the way the west is won" TCU vs Houston
OR "the west coast east coast memorial gridiron classic" USC vs Boston College or the" kick off classic" it could be anywhere between any 2 teams, this would be cool to create and be able to impliment it into dynasty as far as trophies collections
Old 05-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #14
MVP

poopoop's Arena

Before they introduce create-a-rivalry they should do a better job with the rivalries the have now. Not to mention that a lot of the rivalries in cfb are historic and have a lot of tradition, not just spur of the moment things.

The scheduling part I agree with.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:13 PM   #15
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBleedOrange247
*also a feature that I'm sure we could all agree on, is having a real crowd, if your team is only averaging 10,000 fans per game and your stadium seats 25k then the stadium should look half full. Also if the games are blowouts the crowd should start leaving and making the stadium look like its emptying out.
I thought one of the devs said that dynamic crowds were in this year. Right?

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2011, 01:10 AM   #16
Rookie

hossafan91's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut464
I thought one of the devs said that dynamic crowds were in this year. Right?
just another thing that was in the game in 09 and 10 and are being ADDED this year...
dynamic crowds should be in the game, but realisticly done, look at videos from lower tier teams, their staduims are more than half empty, why is my stadium full if i am a 2-10 BGSU team?

also, they need to add a rating system to the coaches for the CC. similar th CH2k8

"Who I am is not important, my message is." -Revan

http://www.operationsports.com/hossa...-jackson-story

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »