Home

We need a full face editor

This is a discussion on We need a full face editor within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 03:43 AM   #1
zav
Rookie

OVR: 2
We need a full face editor

It is 2011 and this game still only has options for faces I think that's somewhat rediculous and needs to change. I should be able to make any player look how I want them to look not have to choose from limited faces. I think the dreads issue in this game should show the developers that a facial editor is needed

Playing games like MLB 11 and NBA 2k11 with facial editors that provide depth has proven to me that this is too much
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 03:50 AM   #2
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: We need a full face editor

I keep wondering the same thing myself. They have a pretty good CAP interface for the Tiger Woods game (if I recall correctly from the last time I played a few years ago). Why can't they have one for NCAA/Madden?
Old 07-13-2011, 08:35 AM   #3
zav
Rookie

Nothing more than laziness it's really kind of sad we don't have this yet
Old 07-13-2011, 08:41 AM   #4
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

Yep, full facial editor that includes a plethora of hair options is a god damn necessity IMO. We had better offerings on the last gen versions of the game, where you could change hair color & add appropriate dreads/mullets to players.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

what is the point of a face editor really? i mean you only can see the face a little bit during the game. I can see if they needed to change the face for the dreds and stuff but it really should be used for the coaches face to be honest.

What they shoud do is instead of using the CPU generated pictures on the roster screen, they should add real pictures like madden 12 does for the draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 09:01 AM   #6
zav
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRudy21
what is the point of a face editor really? i mean you only can see the face a little bit during the game. I can see if they needed to change the face for the dreds and stuff but it really should be used for the coaches face to be honest.

What they shoud do is instead of using the CPU generated pictures on the roster screen, they should add real pictures like madden 12 does for the draft.
Because there are details about the face that can't be covered that simply. We should be able to differentiate players rather than have multiple players on the same team that look exactly alike. Also, beards are non existent and we have no hair choices. If I want short dreads I should be able to get short dreads rather than be stuck with those long ones. Mullets and other things are needed too in fact any hairstyle you can see out the back of the helmet and a few out the front need to be covered IMO
Old 07-13-2011, 09:22 AM   #7
Banned

stevehoos's Arena

OVR: 0

We will get face editor in 2021, and maybe simulated stats that are not fubar in 2022.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #8
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Signed.

My list would include a full player editor as seen in MLB The Show. This way you could make a coach look like you. It would also this would make it easier for a carry over to madden because my player is already made.

(Does madden even have an in-depth player editor?)

At the bare minimum give us a skin tone slider and Multiple hair options like:

Long Dreads
Medium Dreads
Short Dreads

Long Hair (Long flowing hair) Ex. Troy Polumalu
Medium Hair (Just visible outside the Helmet) Ex Tom Brady
Short Hair (Not visible outside the helmet) Ex What we have now

Bald (Eh, more for coaches)

Also we need to have options for hair color! Presets work. Not sure why I said no presets.
Brown, Dark Brown, Black, Red, Blonde. Simple.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.

Last edited by Kaiser Wilhelm; 07-13-2011 at 10:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »